Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Seen yesterday in front of the snack bar where I fetched my lunch: a black Corvette with black tinted rear window.

there's something weird about the rear lights, looks kinda Ferrari ish
I thought the Corvette rear lights were bigger and rounder?
BlkCorvette%20rear%20at%20CWM.JPG

Nothing carbage here. I like the diffuser and the the smaller brake lights, at least I won't mistake it for an r32 Skyline when it's dark. ( I live in a village only the main streets are lit)

2s697kn.jpg

The suspect, I really thought it's a R32 since our town is infested with them at night.(no speed cameras:mrgreen:)

1z1wj6p.jpg

Last edited:
Its not a Z06, it is lacking some vents that the Z06 would have.

Specifically rear brake intakes, air intake duct in the front bumper where the logo is, and there would be a wider brake light/spoiler if he hadn't messed with the rear end. Oh and wider fenders.

Last edited:
It isn't a good picture, lord knows he was in one heck of a hurry to get somewhere other than where I was, but this was the last thing I ever expected to see here. I'd be less surprised to run into well, anything else. Maybe it's not even real. I dunno. Anyway.

gtr.jpg

Edit: I googled around a bit and one of the many dealers up the road from there has about a million GTR pictures up on their website but none in "inventory."

Last edited:
I have a friend who has a GTR...could go to his house and take a quick pic of it, along with his Continental GT xD

Anyway, heard this and grabbed my camera immediately;
12566_1268607512408_1146441965_840557_440811_n.jpg

:shock: It sounded insane.

^Awesome. So any unsold car can go around and drive like a maniac, since speed cameras ain't got SHIT

^Awesome. So any unsold car can go around and drive like a maniac, since speed cameras ain't got SHIT

LOL any car can do that really. We don't have speed cameras, or red light cameras, at all in my state. Zip, zilch, zero, nada. You generally keep the bill of sale in the glove box of a new car, just in case, but only to prove you didn't steal it.

^why doesn't EVERYONE do that ALL the time???

^why doesn't EVERYONE do that ALL the time???

Well, there is a maximum, legal period of time between buying the car and needing plates. Of course since seeing a car without plates (or a cardboard one reading "I bought my car at Joe's Car Shack!") isn't uncommon, it doesn't garner excess attention however you CAN be pulled over and asked for proof of ownership. If your bill of sale isn't within the legal limit, you'll be ticketed or arrested or whatever the punishment is. That's why you keep a copy with the car when it's new. It's just like anything else. You don't do it because it's the law.

I don't know why it's still set up this way. It increases the chances of a plate-less car being used for crimes, but it must line some politician's pocket with money or save the state considerable cash. Pretty much everything involving cars and licensing in this state is very... "traditional." If by traditional you mean hasn't changed in 50 years. We also have no emissions testing or MOT/inspection processes. NONE. Period. Whole state.