Random Thoughts....

Also I hate people who I'm not really on familar terms with calling me shortered versions of my name

Salle, if you create a thread for this over in Politics I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Nah.. posted it here mostly because I didn't want to discuss it... weird huh? I don't think I'd be very receptive to any other view in this matter other than my own... Sometimes I wonder if I read stuff like Noam Chomksky and watch movies like Food Inc to just sort of cement my already held beliefs....

Holy 400th post.

I have no life...

400? Your soul has not yet begun to die!
This is true. I had a 21? average post per day count on another forum when I was home sick for a semester, though. That was a bit overkill...

This is true. I had a 21? average post per day count on another forum when I was home sick for a semester, though. That was a bit overkill...

Yeah you're only off on the old fogies here by a factor of at least 5. Keep at it, kid.

-Jacob, who's been here too damn long.

Some recent post on FG reminded me of this candy I've seen a few times years and years ago. Haven't seen it since then, but I remember it was really good, and maybe someone on here will know what I'm talking about/help me find it.

It was a hard fruit candy, and it was shaped like a continuous wave.... kinda like this...
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2009/10/28/photo.jpg

It was really good, and I got a sudden urge for some.

Some recent post on FG reminded me of this candy I've seen a few times years and years ago. Haven't seen it since then, but I remember it was really good, and maybe someone on here will know what I'm talking about/help me find it.

It was a hard fruit candy, and it was shaped like a continuous wave.... kinda like this...
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2009/10/28/photo.jpg

It was really good, and I got a sudden urge for some.

Ribbon candy. Holiday staple in some areas.

All of a sudden wanting to drive to Whidbey Island is NOT a good urge to have...

Dont you start :p

I'm angling for a move interstate though, job opportunities are so thin on the ground here that I'm considering applications to places in Victoria and Queensland.

Victoria is clearly superior...

There is Queenslanders in Queensland you know?

Yeah, I know. I hate it when they come down here with their purple numberplates and caravans hooked up to their Camrys then proceed to wobble all over the road at 20 below the posted limit on their way to Victor Harbour.

Still, I could probably tolerate it for a few years. Victoria would be my first preference, I like that place despite the creepy sorta Twilight Zone feel I get from rural Victoria...

My awesome toenails are ribbon candy. Sweeeeeet.

Also, they do this under a blacklight:
IMG_0091.jpg