Random Thoughts....

Saw two Girls yesterday talking to each other in (I think it was) turkish ... but they mixed in some few german words ... like Asshole and Bitch ... guess they were doing the usual girl-talk about boys :D

Seems they?ve learned turkish from their Parents but they haven?t told them any swearwords so they have to resort to german in order to swear ... wich made it quite funny to listen to :lol:

:tumbleweed:

... hey I think it?s interesting ...

MalooR8Eco2.jpg

Still not sold on the body kit, does look better in person

An unlikely winner has taken out the 2009 Global Green Car Challenge with the new HSV E Series 2 Maloo claiming top honours by achieving a 48.76 per cent reduction in fuel consumption when compared to its fuel rating label figure

Over the entire trip, the Maloo had a combined average fuel consumption of 7.74 litres per 100 kilometres, representing the largest improvement over the manufacturers indicated fuel figure

?For instance we kept air-conditioning use to an absolute minimum, which meant coping with cabin temperatures of more than 50 degrees Celsius for hours on end,? Gerry Bechet said.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/46620/hsv-maloo-wins-global-green-car-challenge/

I demand subsidies to buy maloos instead of priuses

But it was a weird competition

Last edited:
Yeah the new HSVs look sooooo much better in person...I think without the twin bonnet scoops it would be just fine though.

Has anyone else ever have dejavus that last over thirty seconds or predict really stupid/minor things in their dreams? It's getting stupidly frequent for some reason. While I'm still here, I went back and watched an episode of Charmed today (I really liked this show before it was canceled, dunno why I did but I did) for old times sake and even though I haven't thought about the show at all in a long time, I really miss it again now that I've seen an episode again.

I demand GM bring that car ute to America! Hell, I even took part in the contest to name the thing when they were still planning on bringing it over as a Pontiac.

That being said, if both GM and Ford were to bring theirs over as new El Caminos and Rancheros, I'd have the Ford, as Ford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GM.

Sure is. I guess the Americans are out partying, Brits sleeping, and the Aussies... doing something interesting.
Whoooooooooooooooo!!!!! Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Haha, what?

On that note, one of my favorite people in the universe drives an El Camino. Cool truck, that is..

Also, it's fun to get a giant sombrero and have people add to it all night. I was hoping to outdo that Carmen-chick with the fruit.

Mmm, fruit.

I'm damaged, my left shoulder is killing me.. :cry:

^I need a hug!

I demand GM bring that car ute to America! Hell, I even took part in the contest to name the thing when they were still planning on bringing it over as a Pontiac.

That being said, if both GM and Ford were to bring theirs over as new El Caminos and Rancheros, I'd have the Ford, as Ford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GM.

fpv_f6_310_006.jpg

D: