Random Thoughts....

Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!

</coco>

At work today we were having our ISO audit and the auditor was a new guy. I got picked to be the one he watched and questioned (oh yay) and I was rinsing glassware in the sink using bottled water.

His first question? "Is that vodka?"

Totally random but so fits today!

By making my DS media card come today instead of X weeks from now. I hate shipping, but I also hate going to physical stores (not that this particular item would be available).

<-is officially drunk.

And, apparently, getting stupid too.

Tonight's South Park was full of Hellbus-Ticket-Earning-Awesomeness.

I could use some of that vodka now. And I don't drink. I just got out of my media exam early because I finished what I can finish and then Mum cracked the sads because I've should've stayed and finished all of it. But I had to draw a freaking storyboard from a freaking excerpt from LOTR in a space of 20 frames and get everything right from someone who can't draw. No mum, just no.

Now where's that vodka?

But can I keep myself away from my keyboard? That's the real question.

As long as you only post to us. We're pretty much already stupid and don't mind. :p Just no emailing. Gmail has a new (and insanely pointless) feature to try and detour drunk emailing. Too bad it doesn't work.

I could use some of that vodka now. And I don't drink. I just got out of my media exam early because I finished what I can finish and then Mum cracked the sads because I've should've stayed and finished all of it. But I had to draw a freaking storyboard from a freaking excerpt from LOTR in a space of 20 frames and get everything right from someone who can't draw. No mum, just no.

Now where's that vodka?

*passes Richmondgal a glass*

Cheers!

As long as you only post to us. We're pretty much already stupid and don't mind. :p Just no emailing. Gmail has a new (and insanely pointless) feature to try and detour drunk emailing. Too bad it doesn't work.

What? What feature is this?

I was at the shopping centre today and went to take some money out of my account at a nearby ATM. I withdrew $50 and when it asked me for a receipt I thought 'sure, why the hell not'. I got my card, got my money and down at my knees was the receipt slot. I fished out the bit of paper expecting to see a not insignificant five figure sum and instead I read $288.30. I think I just stared at it for 30 seconds without moving, while my heart took up new residence in my feet.

Fortunately it was the receipt which belonged to whoever used the ATM last and mine was soon forthcoming. That was my 'holy shit' moment of the day!

What? What feature is this?

'Mail Goggles' - it's in the 'Lab' section of 'Settings'. It makes you answer some questions before being able to send an email.

I fished out the bit of paper expecting to see a not insignificant five figure sum

Jeez, at 22 a five-figure bank balance was the stuff of dreams for me (and will be again soon once I buy a house... err I mean once I buy a small, small part of a house and sign away my internal organs to the bank...). Yeah, buying a house, selling that house, buying another house, getting married, getting divorced, and selling that last house in the space of a few years really messes with your finances for quite some time...

That's not meant to sound jealous btw - sounds like you're setting yourself up nicely.

Last edited:
I fished out the bit of paper expecting to see a not insignificant five figure sum and instead I read $288.30. I think I just stared at it for 30 seconds without moving, while my heart took up new residence in my feet.

Fortunately it was the receipt which belonged to whoever used the ATM last and mine was soon forthcoming. That was my 'holy shit' moment of the day!

I kind of hate you just a little bit. I would LOVE to have $288.30 in the bank right now.

'Mail Goggles' - it's in the 'Lab' section of 'Settings'. It makes you answer some questions before being able to send an email.

Well, that's just useless. If I'm at a computer I can easily pull up a calculator feature. It should stop me if I answer questions in a slutty manner. That's the only drunk stupid I know how to be.