Razor burn on my ass...

Two things I wonder:
1. How many stray hairs were picked out of that Fezza
2. If Burt (and dudes like him) can braid it into cornrows

Dear klutch,
this should be mandatory reading for you.
Charlotte Roche - Wetlands

From amazon.co.uk's product description:
Wetlands opens in a hospital room after an intimate shaving accident. It gives a detailed topography of Helen's hemorrhoids, continues into the subject of anal intercourse...

But the real question is - Klutch, how is your arse?

What is all this Burt talk? the guy with the Ferrari is Tom Selleck...

Of course he is. But as both are equally hairy, i decided not to nitpick today.

Oops. Shows how much attention I paid to hirsute 70s/80s dudes (...who are not Sean Connery).

I prefer a nice balance to my man-hair. Too much: Sasquatch. Too little: equally bad.

Butt and back hair is always eew, though.

Oops. Shows how much attention I paid to hirsute 70s/80s dudes (...who are not Sean Connery).

I prefer a nice balance to my man-hair. Too much: Sasquatch. Too little: equally bad.

Butt and back hair is always eew, though.

:cry:

Totally overlookable if you're awesome.

That's why I don't get the whole dudes-obsessing-over-appearance thing. Just keep clean, don't wear anything too embarrassing, and you're fine. Focus on being awesome.

^- Like Jenson's Dad does? :p

That's why I don't get the whole dudes-obsessing-over-appearance thing. Just keep clean, don't wear anything too embarrassing, and you're fine.

I think I have heard that the term is "the pussification of men". Sometime in the near future we will enter an era much like late 18th century France.

I for one will wear nothing but flannel shirts and sensible shoes.

I think klutch's ass-bumps enveloped him.

I think I have heard that the term is "the pussification of men". Sometime in the near future we will enter an era much like late 18th century France.

I think it's more the deification of youth because it absolutely applies to women. Look at what's popular in the media these days, pile upon pile of prepubescent physical features, narrow hips, shaven, small boobs. It started with women and is moving on to men now. Hairy like a Sasquatch is one thing, but bald as a schoolboy is just plain creepy.

Too lazy to check through the next 3 pages, but exfoliate your rump with a wash cloth that's meant for that. Ingrown hairs are caused because the hair is trying to grow out but there's dead skin over the follicle not letting it come out which then becomes ingrown, etc.etc.

That and you shaved your ASS which you sit on, wiggle on, etc. creating a not so nice environment after shaving :tease: