Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
vB bug I'll assume. Not worried too much about that kinda stuff with vB 4.0 being out in a few days.

I made a few changes with the compression used. Let me know if you continue getting errors. Also, posting urls doesn't help us.

Forums being served directly by Apache on web1. Let's see if the problem is apache, or the load balancer. Post if you encounter any issues.

One day later, and no further issues?

Nothing for me any more, and it's great to be able to browse the forums without having to jump backwards and forwards to threads to make them load properly. :D

All fine! :)

EDIT: eerrrrrrrrr .... was the forum not available for anyone else but me for the whole yesterday evening? :?

Last edited:
^I had the problem as well!

So, I was just checking my user profile and saw this:
so5ks8.jpg

Um, what? Who put me down as a referral?

Last edited:
Forum was out for a good 2 hours again - what happened?

Forum was out for a good 2 hours again - what happened?
web2 crashed. Again.

Ping me, Quiky, or PacketCollision on IRC next time and we can reboot the box.

Has the forum been down around 1:00-5:00 A.M. EST almost every day for the last.... 3-5 days?

And is it just me, but I'm getting logged out every few minutes, about the time it takes to read a full page of thread or compose a post.

How do I do that?
email us.. its our username @ finalgear.com
Has the forum been down around 1:00-5:00 A.M. EST almost every day for the last.... 3-5 days?
No. Just crashed the other day for a few hours, and this morning.

And is it just me, but I'm getting logged out every few minutes, about the time it takes to read a full page of thread or compose a post.
Hit Crtl+F5, delete your cookies, restart the browser and try again.

I made a few template changes. If you are using noscript and it throws a shitfit about loading JS files from static.finalgear.com, set it to ALLOW. Static.finalgear = our static content(images/js/attachments/etc).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.