Awesome Thread

i think it's Stallon Lundgren and then Ahnold from Commando, and the last one is most probably Kurt Russell from The Thing (could be wrong since he wears lots of winter gear in that)

Oh and the dude with the Mac10 is probably Van damme, not sure

the way I see it (left to right)

Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone, unknown blonde guy, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jean Claude Van Damme, American Ninja guy(?), unknown black haired guy

429bf1331256930490.jpg

Lol! My first thought on seeing that was of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny! :lol:
[YOUTUBE]4WgT9gy4zQA[/YOUTUBE]

(now with added V2 live-action goodness)

[YOUTUBE]iTzCm8VbNdU[/YOUTUBE]

damm it pug, you made me remember the nsfw version of the ultimate showdown which is well...

go see for yourself to see what i mean

Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jean Claude Van Damme, American Ninja guy (Michael Dudikoff?), Kurt Russel

dowie-craftsmanupgrade.jpg

Winner, 2009 Tim Taylor Seal of Approval sponsored by Binford Tools

I sooooo need me one of those for work :lol:

damm it pug, you made me remember the nsfw version of the ultimate showdown which is well...

go see for yourself to see what i mean

Why am I still taking advice from internetboards? ......there goes my google searchrecord....

on the other end, here some boat crazyness, they just need buyer that can pay 1m $ per sq m to start making it
http://www.why-yachts.com/

Attachments

• 500x_article-1217180-06A3E72E000005DC-824_634x411_popup.jpg
    500x_article-1217180-06A3E72E000005DC-824_634x411_popup.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 39
Right, as an antidote to that, I give you this Taiwanese army recruitment commercial.

[YOUTUBE]EpAvEX2tsr8[/YOUTUBE] :cool:

So that's what they are building, VF Fighters and Gundams. :lol: Cool commercial though.

Right, as an antidote to that, I give you this Taiwanese army recruitment commercial.

[YOUTUBE]EpAvEX2tsr8[/YOUTUBE] :cool:

Red Alert 3 saw it all coming! We wouldnt listen!! We didnt listen!!

That looks more like a trailer for a cheap Transformers knock off. Even has a release date and everything (or whatever those numbers are at the end).