My girlfriend watches Keeping Up With the Kardashians

camelfarmer

Car(s)
Ford focus
She also watches that other one with two of the sisters. What do I do?

She also likes good shows like top gear just to be clear.

Even with the Top Gear viewership, it's clear.

You need another girlfriend.

If it makes you feel any better, my gf watches Project Runway and America's Next Top Model like she's getting paid between commercial breaks.

:comfort:

....I like Project Runway. :(

My advice is to stay out of the room when bad shows are on. Get a DS or something to pass the time.

Should have put this thread in NSFW so we could get some naked pics of the one who isn't fat.

My sister watches that, plus girls of the playboy mansion, plus that kimora show or whoever she is, plus all the next top model shows, plus all the project runways, plus all those Disney shows like hannah Montanan. Right now, I can hear her watching suite life on deck. And she hates top gear and aLl the other good shows. And she just broke up with her boyfriend, and is spamming me about it on fb (even though I'm in the same house).

Halp.

At least you have someone, mine wrote half of this post and pressed submit reply. :(

As far as i know there is no solution to "Women and their TV-shows" problem. I've never seen any of the above, but i bet nothing can be worse than Sex and the City, especially the movie. Although, you can win some points (and get your gf off Kardashians or whatever) by watching Mel Gibson's "What Women Want", also Spy Games with Pitt and Redford and so on. If you're stuck on Disney i recommend Phineas and Ferb.

Last edited:
Out of sheer boredom, I watched a few half hours show on Disney a while back. I was appalled by the horrible acting and the cheap sets. This is Disney!

the who? Idk this show :blink:

You could start watching something like American Chopper or one of those tattoo shows, which is just as annoying but at least not as womanly. Then your crappy viewing habits will cancel each other out and all will be well.

You could start watching something like American Chopper or one of those tattoo shows, which is just as annoying but at least not as womanly. Then your crappy viewing habits will cancel each other out and all will be well.

American Chopper is a soap opera featuring the worst irritating stereotypes of the Harley mindset. Watch something more manly than some guy with a faggy mustache yelling at his kids about how to put an S&S motor into some ridiculously impractical and hideous piece of prefabricated chopper bullshit.

Like, say Mythbusters. ;)

Just storm into the room and say "Right love, enough of this shit! I'm changing the channel!". Go in like a man and take control.

Either that, or remind her who pays the cable bill, if it's you.*

:unsure:

*I'm not responsible for happens if you take this advice.

Last edited:
American Chopper is a soap opera featuring the worst irritating stereotypes of the Harley mindset. Watch something more manly than some guy with a faggy mustache yelling at his kids about how to put an S&S motor into some ridiculously impractical and hideous piece of prefabricated chopper bullshit.

Like, say Mythbusters. ;)

No, exactly! American Chopper = crap just like Kardashians = Crap, so they cancel each other out. Mythbusters freakin' rules!!! So maybe they should both just watch Mythbusters? Great idea! :mrgreen: