Rallye K?ln-Ahrweiler (near N?rburgring)

Beni

Car(s)
too many
The Rallye K?ln-Ahrweiler will take place on November the 13th and 14th in the area around the N?rburgring, the Nordschleife backwards will be one of the special stages.
The cars are so called "youngtimers", cars older than 25 years.

http://www.rallye-koeln-ahrweiler.de/

Since all of my mates are either busy or not interested and going all alone is a bit dreary I was wondering if someone wants to come along on Saturday the 14th. I have 3-4 free places from Frankfurt to N?rburg.

Admission is free, warm clothing is a must! :)

Here are siome pics I took the last time I was there:

1351321.jpg

231546.jpg

DSC_0151k.jpg

DSC_0235k.jpg

I've been there for the last race of the VLN series two weeks ago, therefore I cannot afford another tank of gas atm ;)

Where are you located?

I can't really afford the gas on my own either, so I'm still looking for someone to come along...

Here's a map I made for DanRoM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...97686,7.011423&spn=0.041254,0.077162&t=h&z=14

The stages are a secret until the rally starts, but as far as I know they remain at least similar over the years.
The first stop at around 11 o'clock is the Nordschleife, driven backwards in it's entire length except the straight, then Meuspath where the cars are serviced and there is a chance to eat something.
Then Parts of the old S?dschleife are turned into a 3 lap circuit. The last point is a hairpin bend near Hohe Acht which is either taken as a turn or jumped through straight.

This was nearly the same the two times I was there. I think if we would meet up we could do so at Br?nnchen around 10:30.

10:30 at Br?nnchen sounds nice.

Mandrake, I'd come from the Eastern Ruhr Area. If you live somewhere more or less along my route, I could pick you up.

Sorry for the delay. I'm from Solingen, Bergisches Land, next to Wuppertal Remscheid etc. you should know that :)

But I just figured out you want to go there on Saturday.On Tuesday I've been told we have to show up that Saturday at university to give a presentation which will be graded for our coursework. I won't be able to leave cologne before 2pm :-/

But I will keep my eyes open for future meetings and I hope I'll be able to join you then :)

I wish you guys a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Hm, sorry to hear, there'll be another chance.

I'll be there tomorrow. If anyone else is going, look out for a dark blue BMW E28 with OF- plates.

Have any Brits mad it over, I do not recall any?

I'd love to come over but it is difficult with the Mrs et al.