The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

http://img10.imageshack.**/img10/3760/1257679040583.jpg

hZZHo.jpg

From the 'Photoshop two movie posters into one' thread on Fark.

mrtwilight2.jpg

spitz.gif

Well, it would've been a lot better (and less...sparkly).

That one with the two kids dressed as TF2 characters is great.

^ The idea is you CANT normally do what he did, it plugs into another one, and you put a coin to unlock and the only way to get your coin back is to go to the shopping cart 'parking lot' and plug it back in, retrieving the coin, and he divided by zero :p

The chain is long enough for it to be plugged in, but it's not long enough to allow the actual plugging in. I know, I tried many many a time.

Wait, you guys have to pay to use a shopping cart?

Wait, you guys have to pay to use a shopping cart?

No, it's a coin deposit to ensure that you won't steal the cart. You put in a quarter to release the chain from the shopping cart corral, and when you're done with it you push it back into the corral and get your quarter back. Aldi's been doing this for years.

And the chain's always juuuust short enough so that you can't plug the chain into your own receiver. That guy must have l33t-haxx0r3d the universe.

No, it's a coin deposit to ensure that you won't steal the cart. You put in a quarter to release the chain from the shopping cart corral, and when you're done with it you push it back into the corral and get your quarter back. Aldi's been doing this for years.

And the chain's always juuuust short enough so that you can't plug the chain into your own receiver. That guy must have l33t-haxx0r3d the universe.

Actually that sounds like 25? shopping carts for sale.

I'd call bs on that shopping cart one, it might be cut off, that way it's easy to plug in half or even less of it

You can still steal the cart and then take the mechanism apart to get your coin back. Plus, tokens and shit have been popping up ever since this started. Mercedes is even making keychains with the logo that you can pull out and use instead of a coin. Then a few weeks later you could already get knockoffs with your own initial in a circle. It's SOOOOOoooo cool!

I think it's less about stealing the cart, because let's face it, $1 is still a pretty good bargain for a pram. Rather it's a bit of an incentive to put the trolley back where they belong, rather than leaving them randomly scattered around the car park, and lodged in shopper's doors. They have them here in selected stores too. With the ones that don't, I get sick of pulling into what looks like a free spot, only to be confronted with six trolleys, including an upside-down one for some reason.

with a quad lifetime return policy