DSC_5700.jpg

The quality of the camera gets worst every day <_<
A lot of people have two computers - I've got two keyboards :cool:
http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/9598/escritorioqn.jpg

Just your typical dorm room desk.

IMG_8468.jpg

I never posted here, oddly.

https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2009/11/10/DSC_6536.JPG

Obviously you see my kitty, and what is on the screen is Runescape. If you play, my username is aston hil. Darth Vader to the right of the right speaker is a candy bowl, half filled with dark chocolate M&M's.

Yes, I use a stationary mouse because I like it, and for a game like Runescape, where all you use IS a mouse, it is extremely quick. The three bags of candy on the far right is Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie 86%, Ghriardelli SQUARES: dark collection, and the aforementioned M&M's.

How did a bit of the table break?
Looks pretty sturdy..... :?

^:lol: I was about to say nerdrage

How did a bit of the table break?
Looks pretty sturdy..... :?

It is not broken; the top was peeling off from when it was dropped when we moved to Illinois in 2004.
So, a bit of clear packing tape, and I am good to go. I cannot justify spending more money on another desk when this one does the job.

Two french guard speaking

-Regarder les gars, y a un lapin en bois en face

-what ?

- there is a wooden rabbit over there

-oh! lets get it.

Adunaphel: hang on, wasnt i was supposed to hide in the wooden rabbit ? Damm it.

Now serious, you made me want to build a mini wooden rabbit now adunaphel

^no mess detected in picture above.
I fear to think what you consider "clean" or "neat"

Crazyjeeper said:
Nice setup, but you need a bigger mousepad.

Ha, it's just comfortable, especially since I play a lot of my first person shooting games at a really low mouse sensitivity. Now I don't have the excuse of running off the pad when I'm trying to snipe people in CoD MW2:cool:
^no mess detected in picture above.
I fear to think what you consider "clean" or "neat"

I like no wires laying around it just felt a little cluttered for me. It just irks me a lot when I see stuff laying around. :mad:

zareff said:
I have the same thermaltake HDD dock, and hdd's laying around like you do images/smilies/wink.gif

Yup, best backup system I've used. So cheap too..HA worth the 30 bucks. :lol:

alrighty let's get this started again.... since i moved all my stuff around a bit today, i thought i'd post.
currently all my stuff is connected to the laptop but the (still empty and wrapped) fractal case you can make out under the table will take over some time in march.
SNV81627.JPG