Car (and Motorcycle) register

There, sorted :cool:

never seen this thread before :shock:

add mine!

2002 yamaha yfz350 (banshee)

2002 BMW M5

1989 Toyota Supra Turbo

Even in the banger-o-nomics world one has to step up now and then. Bought that step today:

So, MadCow809, please change:

1994 Ford Fiesta 1.4 - lip

to

1994 Opel Corsa 1.6 - lip

Both cars have the same weight.
But going from 75 hp to 109 hp = 32% more. Yeah.

Thanks.
Greetings, lip

Last edited:
Even in the banger-o-nomics world one has to step up now and then. Bought that step today:

So, MadCow809, please change:

1994 Ford Fiesta 1.4 - lip

to

1994 Opel Corsa 1.6 - lip

Both cars have the same weight.
But going from 75 hp to 109 hp = 32% more. Yeah.

Thanks.
Greetings, lip

np, its done.

Congrats on the new car. :cool:

Reactions: lip
Don't mind me, just another 18 year old daily driving his dream car. :)

1986 Mercedes Benz W201 190E 2.3-16 - Atlantian

Blue-black metallic, dogleg 5mt

Remove my RX8 and replace it with a 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i

Please can a mod delete GruvDesign's post?

and GruvDesign : I suggest you lurk around the forum for a few weeks and observe the general rules on posting. You've already made you're self look like an idiot, now stop messing up my thread.

There is a "post your car" section for this.

And you car will not be added, clearly you didn't read the rules.

How to get added on the list :

2) Meet the minimum requirement of 20 post counts.

Now..... normal service is resumed : )

Remove my RX8 and replace it with a 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i

I've updated it : ) :cool:

Don't mind me, just another 18 year old daily driving his dream car. :)

1986 Mercedes Benz W201 190E 2.3-16 - Atlantian

Blue-black metallic, dogleg 5mt

np, added. :cool:

Last edited:
Please can a mod delete GruvDesign's post?

and GruvDesign : I suggest you lurk around the forum for a few weeks and observe the general rules on posting. You've already made you're self look like an idiot, now stop messing up my thread.

Actually your forum made you ALL look like idiots. The Corrado vs UrS4 thread was chock full of BAD information about the S-car, so I came in to correct it. You might not know it, but that thread comes up fairly high on google when searching for S-Car stuff (how I found it), and if someone was interested in the car, they'd be reading all this misinformation. I resurrected it to correct the bad info, thus curing the world of one small part of bad information. :mrgreen:

PS: I'm deleting my own post. Have fun with your stupid thread, dickwad.

Please remove my RX8.

My brother is visiting this weekend and will be taking it off of my hands. I am moving into a new Apartment in December and it is a bit more expensive than where I am staying at now. My brother offered me $13,000 cash so I took his offer. I still owe over $5,000 on the car though, so I won't be able to pocket all of the money.

Please remove my RX8.

My brother is visiting this weekend and will be taking it off of my hands. I am moving into a new Apartment in December and it is a bit more expensive than where I am staying at now. My brother offered me $13,000 cash so I took his offer. I still owe over $5,000 on the car though, so I won't be able to pocket all of the money.

MadCow809, could you also please get rid of the '87 Mustang listed under my name? I no longer have that car...

okay, done :)