[14x01] November 15th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, life is getting better as of this weekend. Supercars feature, and the luxury cars feature, sound awesome!

9 o clock is when House is on sky 1 though... will have to watch a repeat of that.

Anybody knows the song of the trailer? Pleaseeeeee

Local weather news for Dunsfold area during today?s SIARPC filming.
Cloudy, overcast and damp all day, with some drizzle and light rain in places with temperature around 11 degrees C. :)

Anybody knows the song of the trailer? Pleaseeeeee

OK, you can post a request in the Entertainment Forum, the thread is a sticky at the top of the first page. Other Song Requests

Other Song Requests Thread said:
This thread will be used for any Top Gear or Fifth Gear song requests for episodes that are not yet listed, as well as any non-Top Gear or Fifth Gear song requests.

Hopefully, one of the music gurus will see it and answer your question. Best to link the trailer in your post as well. :)

Looks like a car show. Should be good.

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
2 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes, and 30 seconds until the next season of Top Gear starts on November 15th.
Are we there yet?

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/11/12/top-gear-is-back/#comment-30838

Report on this week's recording.

However, The Mole has to share with you what was LITERALLY the most amazing thing about yesterday?s recording and it happened some miles from the studio, on the way home.

Sitting at a roundabout behind a Mercedes E500 and a Porsche 911 Carrera S ? powerful cars both ? it was hard to ignore a black Fiat Panda containing none other than TV?s James May which had drawn alongside them.

The roundabout cleared and Captain Slow made an uncharacteristically brisk leap away from the line, straight onto the knuckle whiteningly tight slip road that feeds into the A3.

The Porsche tried to pull out to get around a dithering Volkswagen ahead, the Mercedes clinging to its tail, but before either could make a move James had seized the advantage, taking the OUTSIDE LINE around all three cars and disappearing into the distance.

There can be only one conclusion. There is a keen and remarkably fast driver with a black Fiat Panda in the Guildford area and he looks a lot like James May.

:D

I keep getting "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

So no. :(

I expect they won't 'go live' until after the episode has aired.

They already are clickable from the TG website, I'd imagine controlled live-going after airing would also include hiding the links until now :blink:

Ah well, at least its not an error on my side, got me all happy though (no, not in the pants :lol:).

Got the chrisps and dips in - check,
Got the and kids out of the way - check,
Got the V+ box set - check,
Ok the Cobol HH is ready to go!

I would mention the bevvies but hey there are Americans on this web site. ...

It's been that way for ages, though. I don't drink and even I think that's excessive. :nod:

Anyway! :mouse: :mouse: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.