Random Thoughts....

SNOW!

All exams done!!!!!!!!

Wrote down so much bullshit for my materials paper today its not funny. Then again, every other person in the course has done the exact same thing, so meh.

Can't wait to get my new MB Pro (Yes, the fucken order has finally gone in).

Hopefully my NDS and TTDS card will arrive early next week.

Felt nauseated all day; like having a hangover without the headache or the alcohol. Must have been food poisoning. Sprung awake at 2:30 am with my stomach churning; I dashed to the toilet and did some adult breathing so not to vomit because I hate vomiting.

Isn't it usually the woman that gets the morning sickness :p

Better news though; my landlord agreed to cut my rent a little while I search.

How nice of him :)

Your application for a work permit has been approved. You may now proceed to Canada.

Congrats.

Stop over multiquoting me!

:p

Gimme!

Sunshine!! almost 20 degrees!! I think some bike riding will be happening tomorrow! weee

:mad: I don't like you now.. It's snowing here..

It's 17?C here now with sunshine.
I actually WANT snow to start overhere ASAP.

Wanna trade countries?

No Belgium for me plz...
Even though have a bit of Belgian blood in me, i rather act like it isn't there!!

I...I...it's not my fault... :cry:

*leaves thread crying*

SORRY! Didn't mean to take it out on you!! *hugs*

SORRY! Didn't mean to take it out on you!! *hugs*

:| ... :) ... :D

Sorry for the snowy situation, you're welcome to come here ;)

I've been waiting for just a day of sunshine, since I haven't driven the bike in over a month. Poor thing is just sitting in the garage.
There's been rain and sub zero temperatures. This is probably the last chance to ride this year. And I'm not a hard core biker to be riding on minimum temps. Plus my tires are awful, and the cold road doesn't help.

You know Polly's avatar comes up as the 25th image in an Google Image Search for "Because of Parkinsons"?

My brain is floating in mucus. :(

No no, that's just cerebrospinal fluid. If that's leaking out of your nose, though, you have bigger problems than just a cold!

Aha.

I hate the sniffles. My mom's apparently been conned into the whole swine flu panic nonsense, and she's been all like, "go to the doctor, don't get sick, are you taking cold pills, blahblahblah."

I don't think I have too much to panic over. Just have the sniffles. Grr.

Ok don't think I'm crazy. I swear I'm not that crazy! I complained the other day about how the Lets Make a Deal open segment would come on and then the station would switch to some crappy local program. Ok this isn't happening. I looked more closely at the TV as it was happening yesterday and today and the TV IS CHANGING CHANNELS ON ITS OWN. I don't know all the local anchors well and only just yesterday noticed the different bug in the corner of the screen. How is this possible??????? Should I post in tech help? I feel so stupid, it's so weird! No one will believe me!

Last edited:
Already tried that. Very different sentiment.

The company just decides to have free food available every now and then. And by every now and then I mean all the time.