Random Thoughts....

alt.binaries.multimedia :)

Oh snap. Up to 5 hours left now...what the crap?!

I'm having trouble posting to FG, too. Arrrgh.

Yes the forum is very slow. I think worldwide internet traffic is actually up thanks to TG, it's not just Finalgear where you read of the anxious people who await the return, it's everywhere. I had difficulties reaching three sites which where not at all related to TG.

fluke: thanks alot, I'll get right at downloading the FoV then :)

Guess where the taxfree booze is. Blue = large ferry.
finlandssprit.jpg

I like http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?level0=100

Last edited:
I'm loving the forums at the moment, between the hive of activity and seeing all the annoying noobs and spammers getting yelled at, it is all making me hyperactive!!!!!

No speed issues for me anymore, and the worst time was better than when I am normally downloading at the same time as surfing. Thanks to Quiky, Viper, PC and the like, forums held up really well!!!! :D

Arg. I'm still at 86% so I'm hanging out down here still (started late). There's going to be WAY too much to catch up on by the time I've downloaded and watched isn't there. I'll bet there's already a dozen pages on the 14x01 thread. :-(

I've got three copies (FoV x2 and Organic) but I still won't watch it until tomorrow :p

I'm loving the forums at the moment, between the hive of activity and seeing all the annoying noobs and spammers getting yelled at, it is all making me hyperactive!!!!!
Me too!

Last edited:
^ I want your internet speeds. :(

I also want KFC badly now, but I already had it 3 times last week and I've been eating out almost every day. But I don't want anything at home.

Here's a thought: Since William Penn gave name to Pennsylvania, did a guy called Ken get to name Kentucky? I got a pie on TP for knowing that question btw. Good old Willy.

Apparently, winter parking hours start tonight, which means I have to move my car off the street. Never mind there isn't any fucking snow in the forecast in the near future. The real sad part was that a few years ago winter parking started on November 1.

My city is run by idiots.

^ I want your internet speeds. :(

I also want KFC badly now, but I already had it 3 times last week and I've been eating out almost every day. But I don't want anything at home.

don't you have nando's or something in newey?

^ nope- we do have oporto, but it's a 15min drive away in a shopping centre. KFC just opened up the road from me, making it very convenient :(

I'm really hungry and just found out I have roughly half the amount of dish detergent the dishwasher needs. I REALLY should have gone to the store today! Now the only place that's open is Walmart and I know I won't get quality produce at Walmart after 9pm on a Sunday night. Best to hit up the Publix tomorrow but grrr @ me.

Argh, my NDS still hasn't got here after 2 weeks :mad:

My flash card has already got here, so its fucken annoying.

What card did you get?

also, NDS + flashcard ftw, thousdands of games, i havent put it down for one day since i got it

The TTDS card from Dealextreme. Cost like $5.

Also, got a the Ezflash Slot 2 card to play GBA games, enable rumble and add in extra memory for browser.