Random Thoughts....

heh, DealExtreme ftw, takes forever though to ship. I got two lightsaber lights and 100 buttons batteries and now we battle jedi style at home, cost: 7$, fun: priceless

Hmm, my TTDS card shipped pretty quickly. Took about 1 week for them to process the order and ship it here to me.

took my stuff a month :(

Just over the past few months the quality of the produce at the Walmart near my house has gotten considerably better. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I found food in the freezer! Totally forgot I had some single servings frozen away in there. I feel a little better now.

Seems like I gave my husband my cold and now we are both coughing like patients on a TB ward. This is just gross!

Want! We only have the terrible Food Shitty and Kroger....I miss Publix and Trader Joes:(

Publix is no better than Kroger but much more expensive. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING is as good as Trader Joes though. Unfortunately the nearest is 200 mi away. :-(

What's "food shitty?" Food Lion? Because yeah they're crap. Do you not have any Harris Teeters out your way? They're nice (also overpriced though).

Last edited:
Blayde, apparently fake TTDS cards will fry the fuses on an NDS lite. Is this true?

Publix is no better than Kroger but much more expensive. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING is as good as Trader Joes though. Unfortunately the nearest is 200 mi away. :-(

What's "food shitty?" Food Lion? Because yeah they're crap. Do you not have any Harris Teeters out your way? They're nice (also overpriced though).

I much preferred Publix & Albertsons to Kroger, as the off label brands seem to be of superior quality IMO. Food Shitty is Food City, dirt cheap and utterly useless.

I got my DSTT from DX in June last year when it cost $20.70 :|

I hate homework. Mostly because I just want to watch Top Gear over and over again.

Whoa...what's with all the closed topics eating up the page?

Spam (...no peas)?

GAH i feel old, can't believe i'm getting hitched....AGAIN! I just hope the second time it goes through well....Being divorced and going into another marriage weirds me out considering I did not even hit 30. I hope I don't end up like the guy at work that's on his 8th wife by the time they reach 50....:blink:

Oh well, this time, wedding planning goes all to the future wifey...except for the booze at the reception, my contribution is open bar :lol:

Ugh. Worst thing to wake up to ever, ever, EVER. Of course it was nice at first until I realized what had happened: A. I got wasted last night on "The Jug" (god only knows what the fuck kinda shit was in that alcoholic cocktail JUG OF DEATH which tasted good when previous incarnations of the "The Jug" have not and it SHOULD NOT HAVE!) and B. I totally am not in my own bed and there's a warm male body on top of mine...WHAT THE F--

Yeah, that was my morning. Followed by a lot of panic. :cry: