Random Thoughts....

Yeah, my cat puked outside this morning, silly bugger drank out of the pool :rolleyes:

In other news, I officially hate fake nails. Why did I let mum convince me they were a good idea? And they don't look that brilliant either. Oh well, only have to put up with them for one day. But I really can't type :(

I know I'm out sick today and all, but there's something about watching whole seasons of TV shows in one sitting that makes me feel really, really lazy.

In other news, I officially hate fake nails. Why did I let mum convince me they were a good idea? And they don't look that brilliant either. Oh well, only have to put up with them for one day. But I really can't type :(

NEVER a good idea! You can get all this awful fungus crap underneath if you don't take care of them and they make your nail really weak underneath too. I think they were invented by a man. :p Just kidding boys.

Has anyone ever had your facebook account hacked so that it was completely deleted or heard of such? My mom is having issues, but she isn't really tech savvy so I take it all with a grain of salt. I'm getting her to reset all her passwords and am working on recovering the account, but facebook says they have no record of her email address anymore.

I hate cold meds. Part of me feels really hyper and wants to go conquer the world right now, and the other part is like, "Wait...no. Your nose will drip. Go get some soup and stay in bed."

I hate cold meds. Part of me feels really hyper and wants to go conquer the world right now, and the other part is like, "Wait...no. Your nose will drip. Go get some soup and stay in bed."

And they say that we are pathetic when we are sick! :lol:

I feel pathetic. I think I get more sick more often than anyone I know. :(

I didn't really like the village part of the last TG ep. Or the representation of our people. But the more I think about it the more I realize I might have a distorted view on my country and fellow countrymen.

Stereotypes are based in both truth and perception. :dunno:

If it makes you feel any better, the Transfagarasan (sp?) has definitely made my list of places I want to visit. :)

That's what I need. A head scratch...and a neck rub...and a back massage, for good measure.

I'd be on a nice little cold pill high right now if I didn't ache all over.

I feel pathetic. I think I get more sick more often than anyone I know. :(
Feel better soon; keep warm, drink lots of fluids and watch TG episodes. :hug:

Mum's taking her to the vet tomorrow anyways for her shots, so she'll get a good checking over then. :)

She puked up a bit this morning, and she's been eating fine all day. So I think whatever it was, she's over the worst of it

Good plan, sounds like your cat is going to be OK.:)

That's what I need. A head scratch...and a neck rub...and a back massage, for good measure.

I'd be on a nice little cold pill high right now if I didn't ache all over.

I used to spend hours massaging my ex... That always made her really...

Some say...ninjacoco was ahead of you on that one. Series 9 was what I finished in one sitting and then felt really lazy about since I haven't done anything else today.

Now I'll have to wait for some more stuff to download.

I want salad!

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/16/img_0413.jpg