Three times is the charm - Ice crashed again - We have winners from Doodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! Poor Audi.

Glad to hear you're okay. That's a pretty scary set of pics.

Although kangaroos are a problem when you get inland- one of those going through your windshied is NASTY.

I've also cleaned up countless rabbits out in the country and missed at least one fox and a smallish roo by centimetres.

Oh you zany Australians!

DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM! How the hell are you still alive, Central american accidents don't get that bad. But it's okay because it's a Jaaa....no wait.:p

I think that's what happens when a car gets eaten by a cement mixer.

You should take the bootlid off and keep it. What did it hit to make it curl up like that?

Jesus, that's a bit of a mess. I'm glad you're alright too. And yeah I can imagine a tree would do that. No more jokes from me, that's a sad sight. :(

Jesus H. Christ I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. I ALMOST feel bad for my jesting now. Glad you're ok, man, that was a nasty one.

Last edited:
That's toast!

:shock2: Damn, glad you're ok. D'oh, a deer. Was it a female deer?

Holy crap. I can't believe you walked away from that. That's really frightening.

Wow, that looks nasty.

some things though:

1) you can see how DAMN STRONG the drivers area is by the fact the windscreen is still in place & not shattered
2) what happened to the trunk? I thought you went in the air and just landed in a ditch, did you hit a tree sideways?
3) did you hit the left guardrail? or did you just hit the right one with your left side and sort of spun upwards?

Actually, I really feel sorry for making fun of you now, I thought you just jumped into a ditch and lost a wheel :(

Glad you are ok mate.

You caused more damage to your car by evading the deer than you would have by hitting it. Sheesh.

Not liking the massive damage to the top and rear of the passenger cell there....

Last edited:
Holy crap, I'm glad you came out of that ok. You managed to top your Carisma accident easily, judging from the damage. Jeez... now quit that, make your next accident (which will hopefully be never) less spectacular, please. ;)

I guess you were lucky that the car hit bottom/tre/whatever with the rear of the passenger cell while rolling over instead of with the front seat department.

:blink: how does one even do that

Ice: WOW, that's a LOT of damage, Glad you came out with only bruising and dried blood. You're really lucky to have come out with just that judging by the dent in the roof. if the roof had been hit a bit forward it would've been a smashed skull for you. Seriously, STOP CRASHING! you can't help but top the previous ones :shock2:

Status
Not open for further replies.