Help me decide - Corrado vs. UrS4

Help me decide - Corrado vs. UrS4

• Total voters
They didn't make UrS4 wagons. S6 only. And only in 1995.

Also right now I'm getting a miss at WOT, so it isn't fast... dammit. It used to be. I just plan on chipping it until I get a steadier job.

Good call on not getting H&R springs, they tend to break on these cars because of a bad design. Your miss at WOT could be one of two things, either a failing coilpack or a failing power output stage.

My car has all the RS2 upgrades except for the Porsche intake manifold, 993TT big brakes up front (ECS stage 3), Stromung exhaust, Euro bumpers, 2 watt dash bulbs, and I have a Concert radio and D585 LS2 coils sitting in my garage waiting to be put on.

I have to order new front rotors pretty soon, so I am considering asking Obama for a bailout... LOL. My front rotors are $250 EACH!

It looks like crap right now, but here is a pic from last year when it was pretty:

110_001.jpg

WOah, you got a black one you lucky devil. Although to be honest I'm kind of digging the stealth forest green. I've gone past cops doing 17 over and they didn't bat an eye. Weird.

Then make it an option, Miata, s2k, e30 M3, 190e Cosworth, AW11, AE86.

All possible options. And, no, Silvias are not a viable option, I hate all Nissan S cars.

Get a S6 rather than the 100 S4, because all problem from the prefacelift where sorted out, and it looks a bit more modern. ;)

I want an LHD Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro with 6mt imported from Germany when I am financially stable because AoA are retarded and started to put DSG in everything and taking away the manuals.

Then make it an option, Miata, s2k, e30 M3, 190e Cosworth, AW11, AE86.

All possible options. And, no, Silvias are not a viable option, I hate all Nissan S cars.

None of those are really realistic daily in the midwest. If I saw someone driving an E30 M3, Ae86 in the winter I'd slap them senseless. You have no idea how much salt is around here.

I've heard about certain people in Switzerland and Socal daily driving their 550 Maranellos year round through salt, snow, dirt, and mud.

I want an E36 M3 as a ski-tripper/winter car. (same price as a B5 A4, just better interior)

I voted Corrado. Two doors/hatch is better than a four door.

Compared to a camry, yeah. But when my S6 wagon totally assrapes your Supra, its cooler

Compared to a camry, yeah. But when my S6 wagon totally assrapes your Supra, its cooler

I didn't see a Supra on the poll? I just noticed the Corrado and Audi options.

I also can't help but think that an S6 would be quite a bit more expensive than a Corrado.

edit: A quick check of craigslist reveals several Corrados, all about $5,000. There is only 1 S6, listed for $10,000.

Last edited:
I didn't see a Supra on the poll? I just noticed the Corrado and Audi options.

I also can't help but think that an S6 would be quite a bit more expensive than a Corrado.

edit: A quick check of craigslist reveals several Corrados, all about $5,000. There is only 1 S6, listed for $10,000.

Actually UrS4 urS6s go for $3-5,000 in most cases, when they are stock. Station wagons demand a 2-3,000 premium. I purchased mine with only 101k for $7500. So... not sure where you are checking prices, but I can easily find you 10 S4/S6s for under 5 grand.