Random Thoughts....

Westboro protested outside my school the other day. Not many people noticed--I think the school paper said they'd been to Ft. Hood or something.

It was like a real-life version of DNFT.

Worthless group, either way. Completely worthless.

I think when a WBC member dies, we should have free reign to protest their funeral. Gays, Swedes, bikers, minorities - c'mon down, it's a party! Bring noisemakers and alcohol!

My neighbour just threw a pot plant at my puppy because he was barking a little bit. What kind of piss weak arse hat throws a pot plant at a dog for barking? I feel like throwing it through the window of his car or somethin. Incredibly angry atm :censored::censored::censored:

Westboro protested outside my school the other day. Not many people noticed--I think the school paper said they'd been to Ft. Hood or something.

It was like a real-life version of DNFT.

Worthless group, either way. Completely worthless.

Westboro came to my school to protest us allowing Barack Obama to teach there. This is what happened.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfZiBRFM5w[/YOUTUBE]

1. Put dog poo into pot.
2. Toss back at neighbor.
3. Win.

Oh, yes, tell him not to mess with your dog ever again, else you'll be forced to light the poo on fire next time.

http://news10now.com/cny-news-1013-content/top_stories/488065/protesters-take-to-the-streets-of-su

Some fucking cuntbag asshole crazy evangelical piece of shit was walking around with a HOMOSEXUALITY IS SIN sign. A mob of 50+ SU students (including my gf) ran out there and counter-protested and basically made him look like a 'tard.

Still, I can't stand close-minded irrational religious nutjobs like that. As I told my gf, if I was there I would have tried to punch him in the throat. I hope he gets stabbed.

Wait.. he did this at a University because why..?

This type of shit makes me glad I'm not a Facebookist.
What the fuck? Are early-teens really that bored that they see a four-year old episode of South Park and go "YEAH THAT'S WIKKID TYTE"?

EDIT: Three-year old episode. That article is a year old. ;)

Last edited:
That settles it; I'm going to have to get a stronger prescription for my glasses. Either that or I have officially become an utter clot. :blush:

I need new contacts, but I keep forgetting to call anywhere and make an appointment. :(

Last edited:
Glasses! I can't stand contacts, and hold firm on my opinion that all girls look better with glasses.

I love my glasses, but my face seems to be one big stuffmagnet when I wear them. It's like the universe realizes I'm wearing glasses that day and decides to hurl whatever it can at my face. :(

I wear contacts but I need to get sharper ones that don't dry out my eyes within two hours of putting them in >.< Then there's that whole debacle about "Oohh you're not a full time student anymore and you're almost 25! We hope you enjoyed the health insurance! Okay love you, buhbye" ~ health insurance.

Though I prefer myself in glasses over contacts, but being told to take them off on rollercoasters and not being able to see much is quite a pain <_<

I think my insurance under my mom runs out when I'm 24, so I better hurry up getting anything and everything done doctorwise like, now.

:nod:

I'm going to go snowboarding this winter, hopefully it'll snow... but then I thought that would be terrible if I hurt myself badly since I don't have health insurance. So now... I'll probably just make snow angels, hurl snow balls, run around like a dork and... waddle like a penguin! :lol:

I'd think vision impairment from not having glasses on would make rollercoasters more thrilling.