The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

I'd say it's impossible for it to have happened. They must have cheated. Who the hell came second?

I'd say it's impossible for it to have happened. They must have cheated. Who the hell came second?

Those bastards. How could anyone do that?!;)

Well... I suppose it is a *weird* crush. And as we all know, fancying the Stig is *entirely normal*.

I will admit...I know I am too penis deficient for him...but I do have an ickle crush on Derren Brown. :blush:

BUT BUT BUT!!! Stigs should have won. :nod:

I wonder if ours was the only incidence of heavy vote-rigging - I'm not sure the others on the list would have sufficient fans in an online community to get together and plan something like this. Maybe people actually just fancy them.

I wonder why they say it's a list of weird crushes... someone must genuinely fancy the men in question.

Well it's supposed to be the blokes you fancy but don't know why or who aren't the ones you're expected to fancy. Johnny Depp would never win because there's nothing at all weird about fancying him.

I have very strange taste in men, shaven-chested pretty-boys make me itch. I know this particularly because this same issue of the magazine has some Twilight exclusive, and I'm six years older than one of the lads pictured topless. Made me feel very weird indeed. I'd much rather someone who looks like they've been punched in the face a few times in their life, hair slightly longer than it ought to be.

Well it's supposed to be the blokes you fancy but don't know why or who aren't the ones you're expected to fancy. Johnny Depp would never win because there's nothing at all weird about fancying him.

johnnydepp_fusedfilm.jpg

James_May.jpg

Homanahomanahomana...and dare I say AROOGA!!! :woot:

Yes, well, I know I'm not exactly standard, and I'm with you on the skinny shaved chests. Why would I want a bloke who looks like a 12 year old girl? I also find huge gym-built muscles absolutely repulsive. I mostly go for personality, but physically I do much prefer a bloke with a bit of a podge, preferably one with some body hair. Thankfully, I have one. :D

In my circle of friends, I seem to be the only one who thinks Robert Pattinson or whatever his name is looks like he has chronic constipation.

Twilight- SHUT THE FCK UP!!!!

Hideous, isn't he? I'm tempted to say that the only time Stig would ever come third without some sort of nefarious shenanigans is if he's got two ladies with him... we can't have had *that* much effect, or the other lads wouldn't be there... we weren't voting for them, after all...

Oh dear. I couldn't resist. I went out for a kebab, and I had just enough change in my pocket.

4117740241_94b4df5427_b.jpg

4117740247_a961e49f01_b.jpg

4117740251_19bc0e2813_b.jpg

I assume nobody's interested in the rest of the thing...

WOW once again, they managed to squeeze in a bit about his accident.

....will it ever end?!?

Nope, that story will keep being unearthed from a shallow grave yadda yadda yadda.

Some say, he was so pissed off for getting third that steam came out of his helmet. And that during the weird crush awards ceremony, Kanye West interrupted Derren Brown to drunkenly proclaim his superiority. All we know is...

That's because David Mitchell (2nd) is far too intelligent to go near Heat! I must admit, I could potentially see the attraction there, he's bloody sarcastic and funny, 2 qualities I admire in a man. Or woman, for that matter!
Agree with HeidiL ,Trauma Doll etc, I don't do pretty boys. Johnny Depp never did it for me, nor Brad Pitt.
Richard Armitage, Hugh Laurie (even before "House"!), James - none of them are classically handsome, but *sigh*...*goes away to have crisis from thinking about her holy trinity*

James has "an exquisite masculine aura about him" then, does he? (according to some daft double-barrelled Heat bint who appears to be wearing a pair of blue horns).

Ah, well...actually...

Depp's aesthetically pleasing, but I don't think I'd want to actually shag him. Stephen Fry on the other hand... not exactly pretty, but definitely attractive. The main problem with the Stig of course, is that I'd be mildly worried that it was someone like Tiff Needell or Ken 'not block' Irwin in the suit...