Random Thoughts....

I am away until Wednesday due to a death in the family. I will have my email+phone, but no laptop. If something fails, contact Viper007Bond or PacketCollision.

I'd like to extend my condolences to you and your family, Quiky. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Im i the only one having issues with mgkdk's avatar....... can't stop watching.......... i sit for hours just watching it.... and i think its slightly hawt..... . . . am i crazy? :shock2:
I have that problem, too. It's so bouncy...and happy...and cute.

Also, I have a weird tendency to get $6.00 tabs, apparently. My usual at the coffee shop comes out to $6 with tax, as did the sammich and a coke I got yesterday for lunch. I tipped them some odd amount in defiance. "Ha! You get $2.77 for weirding me out today, restaurant!"

I fail at multiquotes. Pardon the double post. :(

I am away until Wednesday due to a death in the family. I will have my email+phone, but no laptop. If something fails, contact Viper007Bond or PacketCollision.
(((hugs)))

Sorry for your loss.
Lol, a dumb error :)

It's such a small school, that I taught the combined classes of 3-4 and 5-6 at the same time. :lol:

Art, Finnish and math.
Aww, that actually sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be a very productive teacher. I'm nothing but a huge little kid myself and we'd probably end up talking more about the merits of different ways to make pooty noises than actual classwork.
My wife is going to the Midnight showing of that Twilight movie.

:roll: I don't get what women find attractive about vampires, I suppose it is to me one of those Eternal Mysteries, like that isle at the shop that has feminine napkins and other such products I keep myself blissfully ignorant about.
I don't understand Twilight. I don't want to understand Twilight. Nor do I think any of them are actually hot. All I see is a big dumb series with a weak woman as a main character who makes me a little afraid that this is where girls are getting their ideas about relationships about. Maybe I just get caught up on this one point in the book, but any dude who cuts my car's brake lines will end up beaten and/or in jail. Also, WTF, western Washington is gloomy enough without adding in extra gloomy and darkening it up in post. Grr.

There are hot dudes who've played vampires before, though, so I guess that explains part of it. Pattinson, on the other hand, needs to take a damn shower. Eew.

Last edited:
Maybe I just get caught up on this one point in the book, but any dude who cuts my car's brake lines will end up beaten and/or in jail.

Wait wait what?
:blink:
That's awful wtf is this women promoting!

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

The Count doesn't approve with the ways of modern vampires.

handbags are much more sane than attempted murder.

I think it was sparkle-boy? who wanted to keep Bella from going after him with that brake line nonsense, but aughh...no. Just no. Thus, I don't think the author has any idea of simple things like plot...or how people work...or how to avoid making your main character seem like a pushover who spends entirely too much time swooning over some dude. (Granted, I'm no fan of romance novels, so maybe that's the norm for that genre: too much time spent gushing over some dude and a complete lack of sense.)

(sorry if I've spoiled anything here, but the books should've been out long enough by now)

There are mysterious things about women that are best left mysterious - what is with all the shoes and handbags for instance?

Shoes and purses are AWESOME.

I think it's a lot easier to shop for shoes and purses than a bunch of other things. For one, it's a lot easier to find shoes that fit than it is to find clothes that fit. Two, a lot of shoe departments have people waiting on you who'll go pull a different size for you if one doesn't fit. It's always nice to be waited on. :)

And purses...same deal, pretty much: something new to wear that doesn't involve a lot of trying on. Which is awesome.

There are mysterious things about women that are best left mysterious - what is with all the shoes and handbags for instance?

Shoes and purses are AWESOME.

I think it's a lot easier to shop for shoes and purses than a bunch of other things. For one, it's a lot easier to find shoes that fit than it is to find clothes that fit. Two, a lot of shoe departments have people waiting on you who'll go pull a different size for you if one doesn't fit. It's always nice to be waited on. :)

And purses...same deal, pretty much: something new to wear that doesn't involve a lot of trying on. Which is awesome.

Exactly. You never feel fat when you're buying shoes. I'm not personally into the purses, but same deal. Even if you have funky sized feet that are hard to fit, it's not your fault like being fat is so you get to bypass the whole guilt thing. Shoes are the best thing to shop for ever! Plus there are millions and millions of shoes out there. You can almost always find what you need. Should I post all mine again? :-D I love shoes.

I think it was sparkle-boy? who wanted to keep Bella from going after him with that brake line nonsense, but aughh...no. Just no. Thus, I don't think the author has any idea of simple things like plot...or how people work...or how to avoid making your main character seem like a pushover who spends entirely too much time swooning over some dude. (Granted, I'm no fan of romance novels, so maybe that's the norm for that genre: too much time spent gushing over some dude and a complete lack of sense.)

(sorry if I've spoiled anything here, but the books should've been out long enough by now)

I don't want to ever read these books I have been disgusted enough by quotes and summaries thank you.
Vampire romance novels need more lambos, and penis pasta before I read them

I don't want to ever read these books I have been disgusted enough by quotes and summaries thank you.
Same here, but I have a couple friends who are obsessed with those books, so I end up hearing all about them whether I want to or not. :puke:

I don't think I could sit through reading a romance novel, regardless of what's involved. The whole genre needs less romance and more explosions, if you ask me. And maybe a car chase or two, just for good measure. Or forty-seven. Yep. Explosions and car chases--then you don't even need a plot.

Last edited:
Believe it or not the romance novels I read DO have explosions and car chases. Also all the cars are awesome and cutting their breaks would result in more murdering than usual.

Believe it or not the romance novels I read DO have explosions and car chases. Also all the cars are awesome and cutting their breaks would result in more murdering than usual.

Micheal Bay writes romance novels?

No actually they are written by a girl. The awesome cars are driven by sexy men and then sexy sex happens.

Ah so Michell Bay then.

Stop insulting kats sexytime books.