Random Thoughts....

Hehe... for some reason whenever I see Large Hadron Collider my brain changes it to Large Hardon Collider.

I think someone should build that.

it seems I'm not alone in that,i even had trouble noticing the difference.

oh, Hello page number that's my year of birth

1992....I was nine for most of it. I sometimes really loathe having a December birthday. Sometimes.

Off-topic: those Lindt Stracciatella truffles are fucking addictive. I ate a whole bag to celebrate Oprah calling it quits in 2011.

We call her the Pope-rah down here, because her word is gospel to legions of...well, let's face it: housewives.

OI! my birthday is on Dec. 4th. Double strand of gifts FTMFW

Oprah should really end her show on December 12th 21st, 2012.

Last edited:
We call her the Pope-rah down here, because her word is gospel to legions of...well, let's face it: housewives.

:lol:

Back when I was in eighth grade, there was a group of about four girls who wanted to go to Chicago for our class trip. Why? They wanted to go to an Oprah taping.

The rest of us picked the Twin Cities.

Valleyfair was awesome.

Why does alcohol make you more tipsy when combined with a warm beverage?

Maybe because the body needs less energy to metabolize a warm drink, thus speeding up the effect? :dunno:

I dunno, whatever you intake is brought to body temperature pretty darn quickly after ingestion. I wonder if it's just an issue of perception. Regardless, my hot toddy is TASTY. I totally forgot about this recipe. Haven't had one in years.

here, have a cake, feel better

http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/8907/candlesold2lr.jpg

...ummm, that's not gone well...

The_cake_is_a_lie.jpg

on that note, i'm having a debate on whether i should or should not errr....procure myself a copy

Hehe... for some reason whenever I see Large Hadron Collider my brain changes it to Large Hardon Collider.

I think someone should build that.

4chan did it.

Spent 4 hours at the doctor's office yesterday, culminating in them giving me a shot in the side with a giant needle. The good news is that I won't have to go back until February :)

13 minutes
That was all I could stand of "Borat".
I really don?t get it how could it be such a huge sucess.