Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters
You can always get the word "Dogleg" written on your forehead.

I'm with Polly on pretty much everything. Palms have skin of a very different thickness and texture than the rest of the body, and since they come into contact with surfaces so much they take a lot more wear as well. The back of the hand would be a better option, as it's less likely to fade.

I'd recommend finding a good artist that you trust and whose work you admire and talking with them about your options. It's clear you really want this image, but if you really want it to be something worth having you need to figure out a good way to get it done.

Also, the 4-year-rule. I knew what I wanted to get as my first tattoo when I was 18, but I didn't get inked until 22. During that time I had about 6 other ideas that I subsequently rejected, which I'm very glad for.

You can always get the word "Dogleg" written on your forehead.

Or put the shift pattern there. Though it might look like a swastika.

Won't the state of the penis effect the looK? In which case he will have to choose rather to have it look good either when erect or flaccid.

Twenty minutes of pain is nothing compared to a lifetime of facepalm.

"Dogleg, is that a nickname," "No, it's my car, the 1986 Mercedes 190E with the 2.3 liter Cossie engine, it's a real classic you know?"

Like they always say on Top Gear:

Car people are the worst people in the world to talk to.

Come to my house and pull down my pants to view it. :p Wife might be annoyed, though.

*EDIT* want to add that if I could, I would rid myself of all of them. I got them between the ages of 18-25, when I knew everything and I thought I had the world by the balls. For example, I have a biohazard tattoo about the size of a Euro coin on my inner right forearm. What the hell was I thinking?? :blink:
Euro coin - what were you thinking?

I cannot believe anyone is taking this guy srsly
successful_troll.jpg

The idea of drawing a tattoo on will keep me amused for the rest of the night. That's not something I would go out in public with.

"What's that you've drawn on your hand?"
"it's the shift pattern of my car, the 1986 Mercedes 190E with the 2.3 liter Cossie engine, it's a real classic you know?"

Sorry, couldn't resist it. I have no problem with people being passionate about their cars, but I would never get "The Best 4x4xFar" along the bridge of my nose... Or would I?

^I don't get the reference.. explain?

Maybe it's just me, but I see a lot of CarSightings in this guy, though he hasn't tried passing off other people's photographs as his own yet.

I have a lot of tattoos. I have a tribal right leg (fron the ankle to the knee), a japanese sleeve on my left arm (the photo), a tribal and some kanji on my right arm and some smaller.

koi-0910.jpg

I have a lot of tattoos. I have a tribal right leg (fron the ankle to the knee), a japanese sleeve on my left arm (the photo), a tribal and some kanji on my right arm and some smaller.

koi-0910.jpg

That is a hilariously-placed orang cat tail.

I am half-man and half-cat ! :p