No 56k: Best interiors out there?

S2000 gets my vote in the "Cars that I may actually be able to afford one day" department. I love all the controls clustered around the driver.

Are the Spyker interiors concepts or production cars? Cause they're awesome!

Production, both of those.

My XK8
PB190040.jpg
PB190041.jpg

PB190044.jpg

Always been a big fan of the Supra's interior:
sccp_0211_06_z+1998_toyota_supra_turbo_triplets+karun_interior.jpg

Last edited:
Is it wrong to hate cream leather and wood in car interiors? Because if it is, I don't wanna be right.

Last edited:
Since we're posting our own interiors:

http://img266.imageshack.**/img266/9793/323f9.jpg

And there's a lot of "How not to do it" right there. The gauge pod squeaks, the dash top squeaks, the door cards squeak and have iffy fabric, and the seats' material doesn't do 100 000 km without wearing significantly. I like the layout, in an FC RX-7 kind of way, but the 323F has many bad material choices. The steering wheel is otherwise very good, but it's too big.

Good interiors? I like the NSX cabin.

http://img265.imageshack.**/img265/9379/2002acura0034.jpg

Public, to get rid of the squeaking I suggest you take all the squaking and rattling parts apart, and coat them from the inside with silicone and top them off with a nice layer of plasti-dip. -Hey presto! No more squeaking and a better finish for all the plastic parts :)

Earlier, I tried to prise off the squeaky part of the dash, the one that houses the screen demister vents. It has a bulge, and that is the squeaky culprit. I managed to dent it a bit, but it doesn't come off.

Since early MX-3:s have 323F dashboards, I'm wondering if a late MX-3 dash would fit a 323F?

Earlier, I tried to prise off the squeaky part of the dash, the one that houses the screen demister vents. It has a bulge, and that is the squeaky culprit. I managed to dent it a bit, but it doesn't come off.

Since early MX-3:s have 323F dashboards, I'm wondering if a late MX-3 dash would fit a 323F?

Just buy a can of silicone spray and coat the bits where the plastics touch with it. It will drip down into the crevices. Once done, just wipe the excess off.

Hey, what was that black concept car from a few years ago that was so polarizing? People either loved it or hated it. As I recall it was a design exercise and not from a real car company. They just took an old sedan and totally re-worked it in amazing ways. I can't even remember what shell they used, but the headlights were rather close-set.

We had a thread on it. Man, that was a cool interior. Kudos to anyone who finds it.

Are you talking about the Exelero?

maybach_exelero.jpg

71565544_0db1dcfe7f.jpg

No, it was an old car that they re-did to be retro-future. It wasn't terribly sleek and had a vertical grill with round close-set headlights.

http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/2341/111926.jpg

Sounded like the Volga BMW, but not quite.

I love that Holden, but no. This car looked like it was made in the 60s.

We had a thread on it some time ago, if that helps. I'm combing through Google Image Search results looking for something that fits.