Random Thoughts....

I am finally off the bus from hell. News at 11.

Americans serve all over the world even where there is no war. :p I have relatives who are actively serving in Hawaii, North Carolina, Georgia, Germany and Japan...and they all live in Wisconsin.
Finland doesn't have army bases outside Finland. Atleat not the kind where regular army service takes place.

2007, i discover the internet in glorious 256kbps speed, My dad gets a Dell XPS M1210 (i would own a very similar one, and if all goes well i will get another excactly like that). My dad gets his stomach pumped after a prolonged get-plastered-fest (see my post waaay back there). i get my Ipod nano 2G 4GB. See a ferrari F355 amd orgasmed. went to get my appendix removed.

and i think it was the first year i fapped

2007? Wake Island 2007! (even though it was released in 2005, but screw you)

1128441994.jpg

2007? Wake Island 2007! (even though it was released in 2005, but screw you)

1128441994.jpg

What the hell '42 mod is that? It's not Desert Combat...

edit - oh, it's Battlefield 2. Serves me right for not getting beyond 1942...

Last edited:
Everyone could make predictions for the future?

Like this?

[YOUTUBE]hWnUwoZFw28[/YOUTUBE]

No, I think it'd be more like this:

The future Conan? Yes Andy, the future. All the way to the year 3000.
[YOUTUBE]Bmk9CjEha8A[/YOUTUBE]
(sorry, NBC is great at keeping their shows off youtube and that was the ONLY clip I could find from the Tonight Show, there are better ones that are US only.)

My niece was born in 2007, a bit earlier than expected. The due date was either the 18th or 19th of May, but she arrived on Good Friday, April 6. I remember things being quite hectic around the house, and the hospital had quarantined the maternity ward due to whooping cough, so it wasn't until the end of the month when I finally got to hold her.

It's quite weird; once she was a little five pound preemie and now she's a two-and-a-half-year old who is above average height-wise.

Last week I linked to a 2008 story about a Canadian teen starting a Facebook page for "Kick a Ginger Day." Some stupid shithead kids from California fell for it this year. I'll just re-emphasise that I'm glad I'm not a Facebookist.

Apparently he is so bad that now -0274598724857 rep = him?

I am queen of klutzes, I have just spilled soda on my head. I JUST took a shower too, now I must take another GRRR.

Hmmm...2007. Oh yes, that's right. Half way through the year I had to discontinue my worthless Arts Course because of financial difficulties - I lost my part-time job and I couldn't sustain renting down in Melbourne. I didn't really want to go on with the course anyway, as it had no decent job prospects (besides going into teaching or something like that, which I didn't want to do). So, I moved back home under my mum's roof where I've been ever since. Spent the rest of the year working in a local supermarket. Yay.

Good thing: In July of that year I finally got my provisional license! I have less than a year to go now before I get my full one and can take those stigmatising 'P' plates off my car! :banana:

^^ actually, it's -54 000 :lol:

And what were you doing with the soda so that it spilt on your head? That's almost as bad as my cousin dropping his iPod touch in th toilet :blink:

It spilt in my hair. You see I wasn't holding it and I just headbutted it somehow.....