Random Thoughts....

Quit paying him attention already!!! Well, that easy for me to do, I have a nice juicy steaaaaaaakmmmmaaarhhh :drools:

Seriously, it's great, I'd even take a photo to immortalise it in digital form, but I am too busy eating it. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

I had a sample of Castello del Poggio Moscato D?Asti at Olive Garden tonight, 2007 variety (I believe). It's incredibly sweet, with a bouquet of peaches, vanilla and cherries. Though it's more suited with dessert and fruits, which me and my girlfriend didn't have tonight.

Still, a price check says it's $12 a bottle, and I'm definitely picking one up for Thanksgiving. :cool:

WTF is going on ? :? 7 phantom pages.

The dead body of the dogleg was found by a jogger. Funeral services will be held tomorrow at noon. Open bar, BYOB.

Are you sure it wasn't accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers?

http://img264.imageshack.**/img264/556/hertzknob1024.jpg

Never forget. Wait, what?

I love doglegs. Olive oil, pinch of italian seasoning, roast at 200 degrees for 4 hours. Delicious.

Can mods read them?
Someone needs to screenshot these :lol:

Yes, I have to click every single one to read them though <_<

Probably not, I do wonder what he is saying though.

Nothing worth mentioning.

This is great, i haven't been this entertained in ages! And yes, mods please give us screenshots or a day to read them so we can lol even more :D

You wouldn't lol over them, trust me.

Quit paying him attention already!!!

^What she said :)

^^ Is it just stupid "spamspamspam" shit over and over? Because that's just lame :(

But moving on, I has chocolate. And cheesecake soon. And pancakes. I'm going to feel so sick after this :D

Last edited:
^^ Is it just stupid "spamspamspam" shit over and over? Because that's just lame :(

But moving on, I has chocolate. And cheesecake soon. And pancakes. I'm going to feel so sick after this :D

Yes.

Damn why are you so far away, I could use some food now :(

Dammit I missed all the fun.
Can a mod delete the "ghost" pages because it's annoying

Sigh.....I'm not liking my new job anymore.

Yup, this is sales aswell... usually there's a whole bunch of stuff that can go wrong, and even if you have nothing to do with it, you're the sales so the customer comes back to you...
It's pretty much the same in every sales job though. Unless you sell stuff that doesn't need to be shipped, which is what I do. No "the guys at the warehouse fucked up" here.

and i think it was the first year i fapped
What has been read... TMI

my toes smell like apples
OK I'll bite. How and why would you do that?

Sooooo....that Atlantian guy sure had a short stay here.
Thank GOD (or Quiky or whoever did it) for that, eh?

Am I crazy if I think my dog might actually be able to understand me?
If you are, I am crazy too. If you have a dog for long enough, you will be able to understand it and vice versa.

2010, how will you pronounce it? Twenty-ten or two-thousand ten?

Twenty ten FTW

Atlantian my man. I just met this hotass chick today (she looks like Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johanson, and Shakira all somehow managed to make a child together) and she told me that she totally digs Asian 18-year olds with classic Benzes with dogleg manual transmissions. She also said she was gonna be swinging buy Washington State sometime next week. What are the odds huh?

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in her or not (she loves Top Gear, having sex, and playing video games) so I thought I'd ask you ahead of time. If you want her number, post in this thread so I can see the post because word on the street is that you died or something and I just want to make sure you're still alive. I don't check my PMs so don't PM me. I need to see your post first though, just to make sure it's not some sort of imposter. Godspeed my Asian brother.

You win a free internets from me, and some delicious +rep

Jesus titty-f---in'-Christ.

I finally got caught up on the massive FAIL that Atlantian was perpetuating. This is what happens when I try to redirect a nooblet with advice and kind words instead of a massive rep-nuke and public humiliation.

Next time I stick to what I know best. I'd love to be a fly on the wall right now, I can't decide if he would be more along the lines of the "Leave Brittany Alone" or the WoW kid that freaked out and tried to shove a remote up his ass.

Yep. I tried helping Wannabe back in the day, but things went the same way. Some people are just naturally retarded.

What do most people say about people who use foglights at all times esp. when not foggy or slightly required?

Oh yeah....

I'd have loved to see this all play out, shame it happened and all that, but what can you do?.....

EDIT: doesn't the Bugatti Veyron have an automatic gearbox? I thought that was a pretty good car. Hmm, I must've been mistaken.

Last edited: