Random Thoughts....

Didn't he know how the FinalGear forums work?
PosRep: Post a motivational picture of a scene from Top Gear with "That's not gone well" under it
NegRep: Say anything negative about the latest episode of Top Gear[...]
[...]PosRep: Post funny pictures or pictures of pretty ladies.
PosRep: have a pink username - doesn?t really matter how much of a bitch you are. In fact, the more bitch, the better. Works well with the guys who have Mommy-issues.

NegRep: dare to remind the drooling grey usernamed masses that they are indeed men and can?t hide it. The truth hurts.

And I?m not complaining ... I?m just saying ...

Last edited:
i'm actually seriously :mad:

So am I. The swine flu's actual death count is vastly less than the regular flu. Those who have died from it have been the elderly and those already sick.

Take the flu talk to the flu thread so I can ignore you in peace please.

We have a flu thread?

i'm actually seriously :mad:

Dont worry, ive had it and i survived :p (true >.>)

and OMFG just bought my first hdmi cable in a shop today.. holy shit that was expensive... i mean... why?? why can't teh shops buy in some chinese low quality shit cables... image quality will be the same... dear god..

"Random Thoughts..." ??? i dunno what else this should mean? this forum sometimes has too many selections and threads, sry :p

This thread is like Twatter (or whatever is suppose to be the hottest pile of turd among trendy douches and douchettes).

Mostly moaning and ranting about our daily hardships, how much school/weather/life/people/your mom/giggity sucks and whatnot.

Bring on real random thoughts!

Oh crap..that's a rant.

If you want to say you have the flu, fine, random thoughts. If you want to argue about the flu, go elsewhere. :p I have no patience.

Dont worry, ive had it and i survived :p (true >.>)

and OMFG just bought my first hdmi cable in a shop today.. holy shit that was expensive... i mean... why?? why can't teh shops buy in some chinese low quality shit cables... image quality will be the same... dear god..

Because people like you go out and buy them :p

http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-Cable-Ma...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1259084765&sr=8-1

Oh, err, Norway. No idea then. But I'm sure some website will have international shipping.

Happy: We've just bought a 2005 Volvo V50 2.0D SE (leather, climate, cruise, 6CD - the lot) with 2 new tyres, service and 12 month warranty for ?7k.

Anxious: We're waiting for news about my cousin who had a heart transplant today. She's 8 and went on the transplant list about a month ago.

Last edited: