Random Thoughts....

[...]Anxious: We're waiting for news about my cousin who had a heart transplant today. She's 8
:blink: that?s one big scary surgery for a little girl ... keep your fingers crossed!

I hate those phantom extra pages :mad:

* snips*
nice new car

Anxious: We're waiting for news about my cousin who had a heart transplant today. She's 8 and went on the transplant list about a month ago.

That is serious news. Hope she going to get well soon, will have a thought for the kid. :(

Awww, did Quiky put Atlantian on a universal ignore? I wouldn't be posting that so openly, but now we get broken non-existant pages in every thread he's posted in :(

.. and he?s gone, good! :rolleyes:
Anyway, ?.

Last edited:
I don't think Prof. Hansen reads this thread, but he totally knows how to make my day. Class cancelled. Time for a looooong nap with my bunny. :)

...and if he is cool enough to read these forums, um, crap. I guess that means I can't make fun of his beret here?
Maybe he's now busy at work trying to route up /b/ on us.
Maybe we lucked out and he's a closeted Scientologist. I mean, if you're gullible enough to sell Cutco knives...I'm just sayin'.
You might have been half-right:

Wikipedia

Personally, however, I think he's overrated, especially when every sorority girl has a poster of him in their room next to their Twilight posters because they think they're classy and sophisticated. Marlon Brando at his prime was even more of a badass, anyway.

Wildoneposter.jpg
Haha, I'll bet half of those sorority girls have never seen any of his movies, either.

I'll agree with the bigger badasses comment, though.

Happy: We've just bought a 2005 Volvo V50 2.0D SE (leather, climate, cruise, 6CD - the lot) with 2 new tyres, service and 12 month warranty for ?7k.

Anxious: We're waiting for news about my cousin who had a heart transplant today. She's 8 and went on the transplant list about a month ago.
Oh my goodness! Good luck to your cousin, and enjoy the new ride.
...and no mention of Hamster's crash! :D

Progress, perhaps?

I HATE MAP PROJECTIONS! IT'S FUCKING BORING!!

That is all.. Move right along ppl, nothing to see here..

Maybe we lucked out and he's a closeted Scientologist. I mean, if you're gullible enough to sell Cutco knives...I'm just sayin'.

Selling Cutco knives doesn't make you gullible, BUYING them does. Those things are total POS. Kudos to anyone manipulative enough to coerce someone into actually buying such crap. I want to ban them from my parents' kitchen. They're flat out dangerous.

^ no selling them is gullible too. Most people lose money with that job.

Selling Cutco knives doesn't make you gullible, BUYING them does. Those things are total POS. Kudos to anyone manipulative enough to coerce someone into actually buying such crap. I want to ban them from my parents' kitchen. They're flat out dangerous.

Buying knifes is kinda like buying S&M gear...if you want the good stuff, buy from the Germans.:D

-Not-not because I?m-I?m into S&M.
-I?m not-I?m not into anything weird. Y?know? Just-just normal sex.

Clockwerk has a collection of spiked german cockrings :p

A cousin of a long-standing friend of mine made a some money from door-to-door knife sales. It didn't last though. What typically happens (similar to car sales) is you make ok money selling to family, friends, and connections, then not so much after you run out of the easy customers.

No, obviously, since there's no way in hell anyone would let the Hamster get into that thing. Only fighter pilots need apply. That's why it's RAF Wing Commander Andy Green once again in the driving seat. :)
Giant. Heaping. Loads. Of. Awesome.

Hopefully someone puts footage of that in action on the internets.

Buying knifes is kinda like buying S&M gear...if you want the good stuff, buy from the Germans.:D

-Not-not because I?m-I?m into S&M.
-I?m not-I?m not into anything weird. Y?know? Just-just normal sex.
Suuuurrreeee...

I'm starting to think this is way more of an overshare thread than the poo thread, haha.

W00T! Got an "excellent" on my report about "Swedish map producers". Did no see that one coming!
*proud as a pig* :D

Last edited:
I love the smell of banhammer in the morning---no, wait, it's 2PM here. For some odd reason I could read other threads but I couldn't read any new Random Thoughts after my last post. Glad to see normal service has been generally resumed.

...but are you a ginger?

I'm auburn. My hair looks brown but if I'm in the correct light you would see the ginger.