FinalGear Hoodies and Work Shirts - Fall 2009

The printer emailed me back regarding the hoodies. They said they cannot print any larger than that, so basically it sucks.

If you want to take delivery of the hoodie, I will refund you 15% of the hoodie and get it shipped Wednesday when I get home. Otherwise I will give you a full refund and you will not get stuck with a disappointing hoodie. Let me know via pm or email (including your order number) which route you wish to go. I will send out an email to those with orders, but it will take time as it's pretty damn tough to multitask on an iPhone.

Just got an order completion email. Does this mean it shipped?

EDIT: Just got a shipment e-mail.

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to ship everything.. long and complicated explanation:

We (I) used to use Stamps.com-- but their implementation of order management is CSV files. So with every order I had to hand-export it to custom csvs, then import and map the data. I had to print each order individually, along with filling out customs forms by hand.

The new system I just got running (YAY!) automates most of that for me. I just punch in the order number(With a barcode scanner from the printed invoices(which are now on thermal labels)), weigh it, and it fills in all the information+customs forms, and prints it directly to the thermal printer. So instead of 10 packages/hour, i'm able to get 60/hour+..

So, in other words, eventhough a non-US-citizen like me does not get an email, the shirts are on their way?

For the work shirts+hoodies, yes.

:banana:

Out of curiosity, how much did you make off the whole thing?

I think he said the hoodies and work shirts were pretty much at cost, so assuming some people took him up on the discount, I guess that makes for a loss.

I think he said the hoodies and work shirts were pretty much at cost, so assuming some people took him up on the discount, I guess that makes for a loss.

I'm thinking of the whole shebang including the profitable shirts.

Whatever Quiky does make off everything (if it's anything at all), he deserves it, just cause it would be a total hassle to do. Thanks so much for what you've done.

The profits are going towards new server hardware (one server is from 2004), along with a slush-fund for repairs and hosting costs.

The profits are going towards new server hardware (one server is from 2004), along with a slush-fund for repairs and hosting belly rubs and kibble costs.

The profits are going towards new server hardware (one server is from 2004), along with a slush-fund for repairs and hosting costs.

I don't care where the profits are going. You could be sniffing blow from hookers' asses and I'd be alright with it. Just curios in how much you are getting out of all this. You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Last edited:
The profits are going towards new server hardware (one server is from 2004), along with a slush-fund for repairs and hosting costs beer money.

Got my work shirt today when I got home from traveling for Thanksgiving. They are awesome. I'm glad Quiky went through the hassle to get them made and done. They're very well executed. Thanks.

Just a question Quicky, one some other forums, they accept donations towards the costs of having the site.

Do you have anything like that here?

Just got the work shirt. It turned out really fantastic! Again many thanks to Quiky!!!

I just got mine as well, they look great.

Hoodie arrived for me today to, very pleased.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the effort you put into making this right with them Quiky.