Random Thoughts....

NOOOOOOOOO it's raining here in SD

:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(:(:(

I should I have 15min presentation in swedish about something mechanical engineering on wednesday, any suggestions?

I did that from hydrogen fuel cells.

I wrote it in English and used Google Translate. :D Got 3-/5 from it.

Last edited:
Strange...it seems to have been raining everywhere else but in Ireland today.

Crisp n clear here all day :D

What's a good DVD player that won't freeze up on me? VLC, Windows Media Player, iTunes, DivX, and even WM Classic are all crashing when I pop in "The Empire Strikes Back." I'm about go start slitting throats here.

I'd say something else is crashing the machine.

Does it crash if you pop in the DVD and do nothing?

No, it crashes when I try to press "next" when it displays the Parental Ratings screen for 10 minutes.

WinDVD? Worked great for me for a long time.

*EDIT* Damn, beat me to it.

Last edited:
Xzibit+sad.jpg

Seriously though, I hope he's ok. :comfort:

It's kind of been inevitable that he'd fall and actually hurt himself. He's kind of parkinsoned-out enough that he's not overly perturbed about it, but he's clearly not enjoying having to be helped around everywhere (he kind of feels like it's an insult to his dignity, but he can't really do anything on his own because of how bad his balance is). And although he doesn't know it yet, he's going to have to end up in a wheelchair now, which he's going to be really pissed about once it sort of changes from a temporary arrangement to a permanent one.

Ok, WinDVD worked for me. But now I'm so annoyed that I don't even feel like watching Star Wars anymore. It took me the same amount of time to set everything as the length of the movie. :x

Atta boy!:thumbsup:

I'm really sweaty for no reason right now. And I'm shivering. But I'm not cold. It's not even that kind of shivering. It's this constant, subtle shaky feeling.
You don't have enough sugar in your system, have a glass of lemonade, soda, any liquid with sugar really.

SWEET!

I LOVE looooove Amazon.

I purchased the second, third and fourth seasons of HIMYM before Thanksgiving, they estimated the arrival time would be Dec 1 (mah bday) but lo and behold, it came in the mail today! So instead of playing games, I will gladly sit on my ass and watch as much as I can this weekend :)

Oh and I got my hair chopped off today too :thumbsup:

SWEET!

I LOVE looooove Amazon.

I purchased the second, third and fourth seasons of HIMYM before

Thanksgiving
* brain clanking noises *

HIMYM ? Ho? I met yo? Mamah

they estimated the arrival time would be Dec 1 (mah bday) but lo and behold, it came in the mail today! So instead of playing games, I will gladly sit on my ass and watch as much as I can this weekend :)

Happy b?day for next week :cheers: & happy FG birthday on the 21 Dec, you will be one year old. :lol:

Oh and I got my hair chopped off today too :thumbsup:

Which of the following is the closest ^ match.

A) Actually bald
B) Really short
C) Wouldn?t have noticed if you?d not mentioned it

:p

Ok, WinDVD worked for me. But now I'm so annoyed that I don't even feel like watching Star Wars anymore. It took me the same amount of time to set everything as the length of the movie. :x

I think there is something wrong with your system. You may just want to go ahead and reinstall Windows.

But... but...:cry:

You cutting off your hair would be like me cutting off my Mercedes-Benz or my... wit.

No one cuts off your merc? People in AUS must be polite drivers :blink:

A) Actually bald
B) Really short

When I say that it means half as long as it used to be. This happens in a cycle of me wanting long hair, letting it grow, getting annoyed at having long hair, chopping it off, then it is too short and annoying and I grow it out again.

Last edited:
Happy b?day for next week :cheers: & happy FG birthday on the 21 Dec, you will be one year old. :lol:

Really I've been on here for almost a year? @_@

A) Actually bald
B) Really short

B) Really short compared to how long it was before. My stylist said a good 5-6 inches were taken off :lol: Looking down at the floor I believed him :|

But... but...:cry:

You cutting off your hair would be like me cutting off my Mercedes-Benz or my... wit.

My hair is still red, just lighter feeling and with pizazz! :tease:

So, we went to the auction for a house yesterday and missed out on it to a property developer who was planning on knocking down a really nice house to put 3 houses on it... For the price it went for it may of been a good deal for a developer but for a house massively overpriced