Forza Motorsport 3

Wow Turn 10 really stepped up on this one, now I wonder if they'll ever do anything about AWD being underrated in the PI system.

I've yet to see this, I assume it came in a standard Xbox Live game update. Kudos to T10 for getting it in quickly, it's clear that they were working on it but were forced into releasing the game. Still, I'd prefer to have it a month or two on than have to wait around 2 years for them to fit it all in before release.

Cockpit view shift animation has been added :)
Really? When will my MW2 sickness go away and I'll start to race again...? Guess right when my PWTS arrives :devil:

Wow Turn 10 really stepped up on this one, now I wonder if they'll ever do anything about AWD being underrated in the PI system.

That is probably because AWD is usually overrated on tarmac :p

Nothing for flappy paddle boxes I'm afraid though, they still shift by telepathy.

Definitely flappy paddle shifting in the 430 Scuderia ?

Animations? I tried the 599 and the Reventon last night but I haven't had time since and I assumed they were all like that. There are no animations on the exterior view for those either.

Just picked it up today at a Black Friday sale (40 bucks). Loving it so far! Can't use my Porsche wheel with it yet, because Fanatec still hasn't got the pedal adapters to me... but the MS wheel is sufficient for now.

Just picked it up today at a Black Friday sale (40 bucks). Loving it so far! Can't use my Porsche wheel with it yet, because Fanatec still hasn't got the pedal adapters to me... but the MS wheel is sufficient for now.

Youre going to participate in F3TA right :p ?

I must be doing something wrong because I am such shit at this game. Set up is so critical because my 600 PI car is being raped by others, blasted on the straights and raped in the corners.

I must be doing something wrong because I am such shit at this game. Set up is so critical because my 600 PI car is being raped by others, blasted on the straights and raped in the corners.

What car are you using?

A lot of the time, the lower the stock PI is, the better, as it allows more customization and tuning. Otherwise I'm sure one of us can take a crack at tuning your car.

I'm level 44 now in season 6 and I still haven't had to tune a single car to win races, a few rewinds here and there do wonders. Only now am I finding the races quite challenging as all I have is the R1 Acura that I got gifted from T10 and it can't quite keep up with the Peugeot. I don't think you need to tune cars unless you're going for the leaderboards.

Yea i havent found anything that will tune higher in R! than the top peugeot without going into the x class, the r10 audi and the porsche R1 were the next best in my experience, though i havent tried them all, i just saved up and bought the expensive Peugeot myself before i did those R1 races.b If you level to 50 you will get the second to the top peugeot as well, if you go into your event calander you can do some of the earlier races to up your diver level and get that one if money is an issue.

Set up is so critical because my 600 PI car is being raped by others, blasted on the straights and raped in the corners.

A class world championship, right? I'm using an Exige tuned to 599 PI. Evora engine, race suspension... and a bunch of other stuff. Doesn't have the speed to keep up with Vipers and Corvettes, but I can pull 'em on the outside of any corner. And after a lap or two, I'm far enough ahead where my speed disadvantage is moot.

A class world championship, right? I'm using an Exige tuned to 599 PI. Evora engine, race suspension... and a bunch of other stuff. Doesn't have the speed to keep up with Vipers and Corvettes, but I can pull 'em on the outside of any corner. And after a lap or two, I'm far enough ahead where my speed disadvantage is moot.

No I'm fine in A class. I have a GT3 with Turbos, race tires and shocks. But its online where I get buttraped. Its like some dude turns up in a Datsun 510 and precedes to do a solid 10 sec a lap faster than me. Im like WTF? I rarely miss my lines, one thing that does happen is first turn madness some even n00bier driver overshoots the turn and then PIT manouvers me out of the race.

No I'm fine in A class. I have a GT3 with Turbos, race tires and shocks. But its online where I get buttraped. Its like some dude turns up in a Datsun 510 and precedes to do a solid 10 sec a lap faster than me. Im like WTF? I rarely miss my lines, one thing that does happen is first turn madness some even n00bier driver overshoots the turn and then PIT manouvers me out of the race.

Ah, can't help there, as I don't have live. Though, I hear the 510 is what all unimaginative noobs use.