Best apps from app store (iPod/iPhone)

Just downloaded Color Splash. Awesome app, did this in like one minute. Would have been sweeter if the iPhone camera was better.

photo-1-2.jpg

Deadmau5 mix thingy. Sooo much fun

Best money I ever spent. actually didn't spend. I love jailbreaking.

autostitch

3724767295_fa9995a667_b.jpg

Not too bad

Fav apps:
Two apps I use the most... every day and multiple times a day:
1) IM+ v3.2 with push
2) Epocrates Essential ($160 value but school's giving it for free!)

Yeah, it is good, but the controls are a bit fiddly and it is not thaaaaaaaaaat fast on my 3G.

AMATEUR SURGEON! This game is hilarious. Also cooking mama, tunewiki (free for a limited time IIRC), peggle and kindle.

AMATEUR SURGEON! This game is hilarious. Also cooking mama, tunewiki (free for a limited time IIRC), peggle and kindle.

I've been enjoying Amateur surgeon, but I got to a level that I just can't pass. The game also crashes quite a bit for me.

Anyone try Waze yet?
Apparently its a SatNav app that acts like a social network to prevent drivers of speed-traps, traffic, road work, etc...
http://www.ismashphone.com/2009/08/first-mobile-social-app-for-iphone-with-free-navigation.html

I just downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet.

Also BargainBin just got updated to include Push notifications when Apps your watching get a price reduction.

Edit: found a guided tour of Waze http://www.waze.com/guided_tour/. Its not what I thought it was, but still cool.

Edit2: Tried it and it actually works really well. I recommend it.

Last edited:
Just upgraded to 3.1, I don't think there is anything really special. I'm still waiting for MMS and tethering .

Get Cartoon Wars. It's great fun. Download the free lite version first to see if you like it.

Just got implode for 1.99$ best game I got in months.

Get it now!

Pocket God FTW!

Also Tweetie, Deliveries, SiriusXM Online, Sol Free, Units, ESPN ScoreCenter, AccuFuel, and the SquareSpace app.

Call of Duty: Zombies!!!!

Anyone get anything good lately?

NFS Shift is pretty good, great graphics and smooth on my 3G. SoundHound (successor to Midomi) is fantastic, trumps Shazam in almost every way and there's also a couple of MLIA apps for those who like it. I also like Trillian a lot, cheaper than Beejive and also easier to "acquire".

:)

AlpineCrawler
Drag Racer
AppBox Pro
Bouncedown
Tap Tap Revenge 3
Drag Racer: Pro Tuner
Photoshop.com Mobile