What ONE car would you want to own/daily drive if you were a show presenter?

Very nice choice sir. +1

audi tt-rs with r8 body kit OH YEAH!

no flames please :ninja:

W124 500E for me.

http://img269.imageshack.**/img269/7622/e500.jpg

It basically out-M5'd the M5 of its day. Power, understated good looks and on top of all that it was quite rare and built by Porsche so it's a bit more interesting to talk about (being a presenter and all).

I'm thinking of a similar route to BCS, so I'm going to say Jag E-type, the hard top V12 one. It shows that you're unmistakeably a car enthusiast, is widely considered to be one of the best looking cars of all time, has a sound that brightens everyones day, goes like shit off a shovel and is nicely expensive.

No question about it.. I cant believe no-one has posted this one yet..

1.jpg

Ofcourse, it would be painted Soviet red. Under the bonnet, would lurk a Turboed Fiat Twincam Putting out about 300-400 bhp. 100% stock exterior. :)
you are doing it wrong you should go for soviet version of porshe :D
white_zaz.jpg
engine in the back ;) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GheVeiujsuk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

^Didn't Jack Nicholson drive one of those when he played the Devil in The Witches of Eastwick? That's gotta put it very close to subzero on the Cool Wall.

Last edited:
Would it have had anything to do with Jeremy's ?15,900 service bill?

Yeah, it might have something to do with that..:lol:

But if I would be a show presenter, I think i'd have the dough to service it once in a while, even if it costed me back 16k?.

^Didn't Jack Nicholson drive one of those when he played the Devil in The Witches of Eastwick? That's gotta put it very close to subzero on the Cool Wall.
Speak of the devil; That movie was on TV here last night! I had not seen it before so I watched it. It was an OK movie but the 600 got fucked to shit in the end.:(

Damn, why didn't I think of that?

I'll have one in black, thank you.
Cool! We can race 'em!:D

Toyota FJ80: Front and rear bumpers, tires, wheels, brakes, skid plates, rock sliders, snorkel, and a diesel swap.

I can afford the tires and gas for driving such a beast.