My Fords

Red_Star

Car(s)
Fords (00 Mustang,05 F150,08 Fusion,08 Mustang GT)
2008 Mustang GT 4.6L V8, for daily driving
NoviMustang34.jpg

2008 Fusion 2.3L I4
Fusion1.jpg

2005 F-150 SuperCab 4x4 4.6L V8, for winter driving
F-1502-2.jpg

2000 Mustang 3.8L V6, I had this car since I was 16
Mustang8.jpg

Last edited:
He may have something that the non-internet savvy call a wife. I have heard rumors of such creatures, but have never captured one myself. ;)

I like the birch trees on your property.

And white go faster stripes

haha, looks like you are a true Ford Family. Only thing I hate about the new SHO is its price: $40,000, which is about $10,000 more than I expected.

Can you tell us more about that Mustang GT? Bought new? Automatic/manual? Any mods? 1/4 mile times?

I bought Mustang last summer. I'm the second owner, I bought it from a Ford dealership and one of their employees was the previous owner. It had about 5,500 miles back then, now it has 14,500 miles. I'm ready to store it for winter and take F-150 out.

It's 5 speed manual, no mods and I'm planing to keep it that way. I hope to get new Taurus soon and then to use Mustang just for weekends driving.

Me too.

Nice Ram you got there. I almost bought one with Hemi back in 2005, but I got much better deal on F-150.

Plus, after a disastrous '97 Dodge Intrepid I really didn't trust Chrysler's transmissions.

Nice collection of Fords you've got there. Where in the cheese state are ya?

Milwaukee's suburbs.

Heh, thats why I asked. You're probably within 20 miles of me then, seeing as I'm in a Milwaukee suburb.:cool:

How do you like the F-150 with the 4.6? My mothers 04 Crewcab feels a bit sluggish with the 5.4, I couldn't imagine it with the smaller motor. Nice in the snow though.