Random Thoughts....

It doesn't work well when you're not bothering me in person.
And it has been quiet lately.

Last edited:
...perhaps too quiet.

Amuse me.

I know, too quiet. And now that I have Trillian I can even say there's no one to chat with on any of my accounts. :-( I wonder if anyone's in FG IRC.

I am a physician I can handle your condition like a magician...I don't know if I am happy or sad that those lyrics never made it into Comfortably Numb.

Also, I do not know if I like the "non-effects" Wall Under Construction version of the song or the finished version better.

Anybody else here dislike something that seems to be enjoyed by a rather large number of your peers? For example, I have never really cared for the music of U2 or the Rolling Stones...

Last edited:
Anybody else here dislike something that seems to be enjoyed by a rather large number of your peers? Like me, I have never really cared for the music of U2 or the Rolling Stones...

This could be a very long list because it starts in 1994 (95?) with Dawson's Creek and moves on through just about every single popular television show since including but not limited to: ER, American Idol & similar, Lost, The Office, Gilmore Girls, and well pretty much everything else. I also can't stand Phish. <ducks and covers> I can probably come up with a lot more if I try. Oh here's one, I love Star Trek, can't get into Star Wars or BSG or Stargate*.

Last edited:
Here's something, I've seen every Star Wars but I don't indulge in being a complete nerd in knowing every fact and figure about the movies yet can watch any of the movies through and still enjoy it. It's the same with Star Trek, except I haven't seen every movie.

I haven't seen any star trek movies other than Star Trek because A) fact: half of them suck. B) I can't be bothered even though Space has a Star Trek Moviethon at least once a year, sometimes twice.

It's past 9AM and it's still dark as hell outside. I had to turn my lights up instead of using the bumper DRL:s, since it was too dark for them.

Is it just me, or has this board been unusually quiet for being in the middle of a Top Gear run? I'm bored. Where's the drama?
Actually I've noticed that the Internet in general has gotten really lethargic and quiet for the past couple weeks. Content seems to be moving at the pace I expected of it back in the late 90's.

No better way to start your week than by going to uni at 8am to find out the lecture is cancelled...

Actually I've noticed that the Internet in general has gotten really lethargic and quiet for the past couple weeks. Content seems to be moving at the pace I expected of it back in the late 90's.
I think it's because of the huge losses in the past month.

How does TPB shutting down their trackers in favour of DHT/PEX = going down? Sure, it's a bit slower than trackers, but if anything that only makes them stronger. Now there's nothing anyone can do to F them in the A. If TPB ever does go down down the torrents will remain active... unlike a certain other site that starts with demon and ends with oid.