Random Thoughts....

Besides short or half short hair can look good on some girls whithout looking like a dike.

If you have to ask then you obviously have never had long hair. Grow it out and then say this. It takes longer to wash, dry, brush etc. Is heavier and harder to move your head around, you are constantly having to tie it out of the way etc.

define "long".
I'm fine with "shoulder length" hair, some girls would consider this long, others would consider it short.

No need to have your hair grow all the way to your ass, but that may be awesome (your results will vary)

Shaven head on the other hand = Sinead O Connor = not hot, ever

Srsly, why do women do this? Every woman I know goes from beautiful long hair to very short ugly ass dike hair. Then they regret it, let it grow back out again, and repeat.

Just keep it long. Us "yes-a-dudes" like it that way. It's just better.
Because long hair is a pain to care for and once you hit a certain age it has to start coming off or you look like some aging hippie who can't get it together. Think of it as the search for the right haircut. Also getting your hair cut takes time, $, and motivation. That's the only reason mine is so long right now.

Just how long can you mooch internet off the neighbours without them noticing? I tried it once, too, and it worked but it was painfully slow.

I did it for over a year once. :blush: It's slower, but since I only hook up my Cat5 cable to download top gear, it isn't a huge difference between my own wifi (my neighbors are close).

define "long".
I'm fine with "shoulder length" hair, some girls would consider this long, others would consider it short.

No need to have your hair grow all the way to your ass, but that may be awesome (your results will vary)

Shaven head on the other hand = Sinead O Connor = not hot, ever

Anything longer than shoulder length can get annoying, but it can be less if you have ultra thick hair.

...or you could just pull a ninjacoco: keep your long hair but quit caring about it so much.

Frizzy? Whatever.
Messy? Yep.
In my face? Mmm, tasty.

But I'm still vaguely recognizable as a not-a-dude AND it drives my mom nuts. Victory.

I haven't had my hair cut properly in like a year. But that's more from my scalp being gross in an unfixable way and remember how horrible it was to cut hair of people with similar head ew and not wanting to subject other people to it. I've been cutting my own hair with thinning sheers for the last long time so I can imagine it's a horrible cut if anyone looked close enough.

I like very short hair on girls. There have been numerous discussions about this and I'm the only one in my circle of friends who likes it.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/30/125241_440.jpg

I've been cutting my own hair with thinning sheers for the last long time

You know... I really should get myself some thinning shears... sounds like a good idea. My hair's way too thick...

If you have to ask then you obviously have never had long hair. Grow it out and then say this. It takes longer to wash, dry, brush etc. Is heavier and harder to move your head around, you are constantly having to tie it out of the way etc.

*ahem*
090813hairrr.jpg

And yet I still agree with NooDle :p

more like wanted a girly girl who cares about appearance instead of one who is more interested in things like cars :p

^ this

Okay, the boobs would be a dead giveaway even if I was bald, but if you ask my mom, I might as well have a wiener for doing things like...not paying much attention to my hair. I mean, I pay a little attention to it: sometimes I straighten it, and other times, I make sure the frizz falls in a slightly organized manner.

But nooo, I should put it up, wear a headband, bring it away from my face, get some kind of more involved haircut that would be hell to maintain, or worse: stick it in braids (I know this is Texas and all, but I don't think this has been cool on anyone over 15 since Daisy Duke was on TV).

How is it possible I am this bored at work? Where is all the work I am supposed to be doing?

This blows.

Srsly, why do women do this? Every woman I know goes from beautiful long hair to very short ugly ass dike hair. Then they regret it, let it grow back out again, and repeat.

Just keep it long. Us "yes-a-dudes" like it that way. It's just better.

My hair isn't that short to make me look like a dyke. It's actually at my shoulders, maybe 0.5" under my shoulders. :tease: My hair was probably down to my shoulder blades, if not to the end of them. I know at least 5" was taken off :dunno:

Long hair with no defining shape or cut reminds me of how I looked in HS, and I hated that. Also I wanted something shorter so it doesn't get in the way all the damned time. Use more shampoo+conditioner, longer to dry, longer to brush and longer hairs to get stuck in my mouth :mad: