Random Thoughts....

Can I rant on man-hair now? I don't like it when dudes' hair is too...neat. Put together. Especially if it's gelly. I hatehatehate hair gel unless you're doing something really fun with your hair like a mohawk. And even then, I want to run my fingers through soft squishy man-hair and play with it. So, other sticky goo is bad, too.

That's a bit selfish, really, but dudes pull off messy hair so well.

You would probably be disappointed with my hair then; since it is baby hair fine AND thick, I have to use pomade to keep it in line. Lots of it. And I have a side part that is as straight as Sean Connery.

In short, I have an adult haircut. :| I want to be taken seriously, not have some Edward the vampire haircut that looks like I serve up coffee at Starbucks. Fuck that! ;)

Last edited:
Can I rant on man-hair now? I don't like it when dudes' hair is too...neat. Put together. Especially if it's gelly.

Having shit in your hair is kinda gay...

On another note: I've made Photogrammetry my bitch!

Reactions: LP
And even then, I want to run my fingers through soft squishy man-hair and play with it.

We can never be together then.

The moment you run your hand through my hair, all of it would be on your hand. :lol:

I hate balding.

Why the fuck is it the genes from the maternal side?

Everyone on my dad's side has great full hair :cry:

I envy you Jay

I can't stand gel or any other hair product besides shampoo and conditioner. It makes me feel like my hair is encased in concrete.

Reactions: LP
In short, I have an adult haircut. :| I want to be taken seriously, not have some Edward the vampire haircut that looks like I serve up coffee at Starbucks. Fuck that! ;)
BO is sticky, too--and much less pleasant than pomade. Edtard needs a bath.

Balding doesn't bother me. Balding is normal. Short, long, curly, straight, thick, thin all are normal. Crunchy hair is NOT; it's disgusting! If you're going to put product in, talk to the chick at the saloon and learn what the good stuff is. If you're still using Dep, you're definitely styling it rong. :p Same thing goes for women. There is NOTHING attractive about crunchy hair. Blech

Balding doesn't bother me. Balding is normal. Short, long, curly, straight, thick, thin all are normal. Crunchy hair is NOT; it's disgusting! If you're going to put product in, talk to the chick at the saloon and learn what the good stuff is. If you're still using Dep, you're definitely styling it rong. :p Same thing goes for women. There is NOTHING attractive about crunchy hair. Blech

^ this.

Jayhawk's actually looks pretty good. I guess what I mean by "too together" is more "stuck together," haha.

I like that it makes my nose happy.

I just wash my hair every day and it stays tolerable. Job done.

If you have to ask then you obviously have never had long hair. Grow it out and then say this. It takes longer to wash, dry, brush etc. Is heavier and harder to move your head around, you are constantly having to tie it out of the way etc.

I have long hair. I have one girl at a fast food joint very upset that my hair is longer than hers.

It takes no longer to wash, and who the hell brushes their hair? Drying, yes, but that's done by air and yeah, I usually show up to school or work with the back of my shirt wet. So what?

The weight is negligible, and if it's hard to move your head and you have to tie it up, you just aren't good enough at having long hair.

Am I the only person who just likes different styles on different people? I'd never say, "I like guys with short/long/curly/gelly hair." Certain styles look good on certain people, and horrible on others.

For example, I adore James's long, wavy hair. He really has the kind of hair that wears long well. My husband, OTOH, looks like a fat, Mexican, male Farrah Fawcett when he has long hair. Ew. Feathered swoops are NOT sexy on a 300-lb man. My husband looks equally bad bald. His head is huge, and shaving it makes him look really disproportionate.

However, I had a neighbor who was bald and he looked great. I saw photos of him with hair and it was like a totally different person. He seemed much more confident without the hair.

And my ex had so much product in his hair water wouldn't even penetrate it. Looked nice, though, and he always smelled great, too (I think a lot of men's hair product has shea butter in it, yum!).

So, yeah, good hair depends on the man wearing it.

Feathered swoops are NOT sexy on a 300-lb man. My husband looks equally bad bald. His head is huge, and shaving it makes him look really disproportionate.
I am over 300lbs and I look sexy as all hell with my long hair.:cool:

Wait a sec, I converted it wrongly: I weight just under 300lbs. That must be why I look sexy with long hair.

Last edited:
and who the hell brushes their hair?

:blink:

How do you NOT? Even with short hair I need to brush mine at least once a day, I don't know anyone who can never brush their hair WHAT.

kats latest + rep said:
1978 BMW M1 spotted... November 30th, 2009 07:51 PM tits

:blink: Someone + rep'd me for having tits on a post about BMW's swirly camo....?

Who knows a reputable website about Norse mythology? I need to site something for who these gods in my essay and all of these sites are either wikipedia and spinoffs, or windows95-esk unsourced ones.