Random Thoughts....

Pretty much. Oblivion with guns is the classic description. The levelling works different though, you get XP for killing things/doing stuff and upon levelling you upgrade your skills and choose a perk. Some perks can be chosen multiple times, like ones that give you free skill points, and the only way to upgrade your attributes (other than finding +1 attribute trophies) is to take the pertinent perk when you level (edit: to clarify that, there's one perk that you can take up to 10 times that lets you put +1 to any attribute). Very similar game mechanics, rather different (more traditional) levelling system.

And Shivering Isles is worthwhile too. I never finished all the small quests, but the main quest and all the Sheogorath-fuelled insanity is just pure awesome.

I'll definitely pick up Shivering Isles, but one more question about Fallout 3- can you continue after reaching the so-called level cap? I'd heard there was a definite ending after level 20 I think.

?Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with really nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet.?

They recently invented the breakfast Hot Pocket, FINALLY. I can?t think of a better way to start the day. Good morning!... you?re about to call in sick. Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be dead by dinner!

yey! A massive 2.5h of sleep.. Today i might become perm-banned from life because of excessive violence towards innocent bystander..

I'll definitely pick up Shivering Isles, but one more question about Fallout 3- can you continue after reaching the so-called level cap? I'd heard there was a definite ending after level 20 I think.

If you get the GOTY edition you'll have all the DLC. One of the DLCs, Broken Steel, raises the cap to 30 (beyond that it also extends the game past the ending of the main quest). You can't do any levelling at all after that without modding the game (that was one of the first mods, too, removing the level cap, though it's a bit 'tarded because then you can max out everything and get every perk and become a god. Only on PC, obviously)

Pfft, stupid GOTY edition, I payed, oh... $130 for the collector's edition + all the individual DLC one at a time. Oh well, still worth it, the game's that good.

[rant]
And speaking of Steam, Steam activated games are retarded. Yeah, sure, Steam's pretty useful for lazy people with its automatic updates - but jesus titty fucking christ, when I buy A HARD COPY of a game I expect to be able to use it however I fucking want. But noooo, with games that install through steam you can only use it on one steam account, end of story. I have a fucking hard copy of the game, why the fuck do you sell hard copies if you both need an internet connection to even install the thing and can only use it on a singular steam account. That would like if xbox games would only work on the first account that uses a particular disk.
[/rant]

/had a random desire to play empire total war for the first time ever, brother owns the game, attached to his steam. I just have to log in under his account, but it's the principle of the thing.

They recently invented the breakfast Hot Pocket, FINALLY. I can?t think of a better way to start the day. Good morning!... you?re about to call in sick. Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be dead by dinner!

Those have been around for awhile. They actually aren't as bad as normal hot pockets.

HAIIIII!!!!!
I has wireless interwebs on holidays. I am content :3

except it rained today, which was gross. And I didn't bring a decent jacket so I had to buy one to stop freezing. So much for sun sun sun :( oh well, tomorrow we are going to an aquarium :D

I like grey blobs in my user CP, they're funny.
I don't like dandruff, my scalp is itching like crazy.

I got followed by a Norwegian spammer on Twitter. Haha, wut.

Also: darn Cyber Monday. My order from Barnes and Noble from over the weekend had a random extra charge to it that was soon corrected with a refund...but not before my mom noticed I had an extra $12 missing. Then I got chewed out for spending my rent money...even though I didn't. It was some kind of weird glitch on B&N's end.

My brain is fried. I think I may have accidentally left a $10 tip on a $10 dinner bill. I can't find my other $10 and I've had so much coffee that I'm shaking to avoid falling over asleep and drooling all over myself.

Another student welcomed me to the library with "Welcome to Hell." Pretty accurate, really. Also, I'm shaky. Shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee. Quack. Moo. Etc.

Last edited:
Now I have "Tunak Tunak Tun" stuck in my head. Lulz.

I think I might need coffee, but the stuff you get at my uni sucks the life out of people.

My uni does that all by itself...the coffee is optional.

One soul devouring, comin' up!

GAAAAAAH DOWNLOAD HOMEWORK NOW ZOMG!!!

I think the whole concept of studying does that. I am currently taking a little break from my homework... and to somehow also squeeze in dinner. But, TBH, I really feel like going to bed already. I'm stupidly tired.

I managed to have a stupid argument with my mum when she came just minutes after me. I've also been bitchy with one of my friends today. As usual, both were over absolutely nothing. I'm just kinda aggro atm, and it's annoying, I'm not usually like this! I think the end of year crap is stressing me and it's coming out in a sweary way.