Your useless knowledge?

How to roll a joint.

I know what HF in Lancia Delta HF Integrale stands for.

Now today here, I can't remember some of the best memories of my life and certain peoples'/friends' names. But I still remember these fucking things <_<

i have that problem as well. i've had people claiming they've been in class with me. but neither their face nor their name rings a bell...

All of my knowledge is useful for me. However, trying to bring up stuff that I know in everyday conversations is a bit difficult, because ordinary people and I don't really share the same interests.

Satellite communications ..... ummm, no....
The Roman Empire ...... ummmm, no....
Music Production ....... ummmm, no.....
DJing ....... ummmm, no....
Astrophysics ......... ummmmmm, no.....
Marketing ....... ummmmm, no.....
Sex ...... ummmmm, yeah, but you can't bring that up into everyday conversations without serious awkwardness. :D

Somebody get me a hobby or point of interest that other people can actually find interesting, please? :(

^ I find those interesting, apart from DJing and music production perhaps, the business side could be interesting subject to talk about, maybe. You are definitely not hanging with boring enough people. :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't worked in a grocery store for 10 years, and yet, I still have most of the 4-digit codes memorized for them. Also, the printing of the bar codes in the cardboard cartons for a dozen eggs were always poorly done, so I memorized the UPC of all the sizes, so that I could type the numbers into the computer way faster than I could get them to scan. That company has since gone out of business, so the numbers are completely useless now.

I also know the formula to find the last number in a UPC if you have the rest. It's come in handy in the grocery store when the UPC sticker is wrinkled or ripped.

I was a Music major as an undergrad. Need I say more?

Good thing I'm studying Medicine now.

I have an encyclopedic knowledge of the TV show Charmed (yes I'm crazy)

Last edited:
I can't write down all my useless knowledge, that'd take ages. Ask me for my useful knowledge instead.

I know horses can't vomit.

I know how old women have to be to get the aged pension from Centrelink

I know that I know that guy, 'he's that dude from that show...' and then people around me have to provide the answer. I know very little.

Computer languages that are dead, technology from back in the day, how to play most college kids in poker, different types of drinks to make, baseball trivia, how to bet on football, how to bet on (american) football, hockey information, electrostatics, circuits....

I feel that everything I have interest in, no matter where I am, somebody is going to find it useless.:|

To my own surprise I know staggeringly much about Transformers and Starwars.....all good fun but knowing that the Evoci where the original inhabitants of Nal-hutta isent gonna make you any money is it?

I have a hard time finding something I know useless... most of it is good things to bring up to prolong an awkward silence when you can't stop yourself from saying the weirdest things.....
Ohhhh Wait!!! I know that Hugo Weaving voiced Megatron in the live action movies. .... but that might be usefull information... if someone hot girl is a Hugo Weaving fan....

I used to know the whole of Star Wars Episode 1 but fortunately I've forgotten it.

I can tell most of the 911's apart from side profile (and most cars actually)

I can tell when a car is ugly.

I have a hard time finding something I know useless... most of it is good things to bring up to prolong an awkward silence when you can't stop yourself from saying the weirdest things.....
Ohhhh Wait!!! I know that Hugo Weaving voiced Megatron in the live action movies. .... but that might be usefull information... if someone hot girl is a Hugo Weaving fan....

Or a transformersfan......no wait.....meeting one of those IRL would be a mathematical impossibility....