Top Gear Live

mikeeb777

Does anyone know where I can download any of the Top Gear Live World Tour episodes? I know that so far 09/10 they did London and Birmingham .

Cheers

Aside from clips on Youtube...no.

That being said...

The clips Ive seen on Youtube and on the BBC...there's always someone with a huge camera from the show filming it.

Why are they filming it? If there's not going to be a release of it, then why use several cameras to film it?

Large screens in the stadiums so people get a better view?

While on the subject, does anyone know how long the live show lasts?
70 minutes, 90 minutes?

That being said...

The clips Ive seen on Youtube and on the BBC...there's always someone with a huge camera from the show filming it.

Why are they filming it? If there's not going to be a release of it, then why use several cameras to film it?

No that's the camera to project their images onto the 2 big screens. It's really annoying if you're sitting down the front, cause it blocks parts of the stage.

In other news, here are some pics I took at the MPH and Classic Car Shows in London & Birmingham. As soon as I go through them all, will post pics & vids from the show - although I warn you I'm not the world's greatest with a camera ;)

http://www.panatropic.net/index.php?sfpg=KiphNDVmMGNjMTYxNmRiY2M3ZmFlNzE4ZTJmY2Q3NDNlOA

username: FG
Password: veyron

Last edited:
eh, we has Canadians-i understand.i got some of the stuff on video...

Fix it for you :p and dear Vancouver (I love that place.. went there a few years ago) is in British Columbia, Canada :p I would love it if they came to Ontario, I would be right there in line two weeks before the tickets begin to sell. :D.

I just bought tickets for Top Gear Live in Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOEHOE!!!!!

I saw the show in Dublin two weeks ago, it was brilliant fun!! I think it was even better than last year :D

The Dutch co-presenter for Top Gear Live has just been announced. His name is Beau van Erven Dorens. If you don't know who he is, count yourself lucky. ;)

Decided not to go to see the show. I'd just be terribly disspointed all evening that James isn't there. :cry:

Last edited:
The Dutch co-presenter for Top Gear Live has just been announced. His name is Beau van Erven Dorens. If you don't know who he is, count yourself lucky. ;)

Decided not to go to see the show. I'd just be terribly disspointed all evening that James isn't there. :cry:

Oh my.... Beau van Erven Dorens... talking about bad taste :blink:

Glad I saw TG live in Dublin, WITH James :D

Oh my.... Beau van Erven Dorens... talking about bad taste :blink:

Well, could have been worse. They could have gone for Jensen. :mrgreen:

(Sorry, will only make sense to Dutch members.)