Scrubs

30 Rock

And why is House going?

I don't think they said they are stopping it...but I get the feeling they might. Sorry if I was unclear. Then again, it might be my paranoia. In any case, as far as I remember Hugh Laurie had a 5 season contract initially.

Although it was the last episode, it didn't actually feel like it, it didn't have that last episode-ness to it, it felt like just another episode. The only real good bit was the bit where JD walked through the halls and saw all his old acquaintances.

I personally thought it was the best series finale ever... everything was sawn up, and no cheesy ending.

Watching it a second time, seemed to be better.

Last edited:
It's over :cry::cry::cry: R.I.P Scrubs. im really sad its over but now that it is i really hope they won't revive it with some crap story or whatever :cry:

Well, I was satisfied with that ending. Shows can only go on for so long, it was time.

TV's Scrubs brought back to life

Bringing the show back we kinda knew about, this however.....

Star Zach Braff will return for six "transitional" episodes

Braff you're a c***.

Linky

So scrubs is back, but where is Eliot? :cry:

These 2 new episodes were TERRIBLE. Kill this show now. Please. For the good of everyone.

Yeah, they were horrible. None of what made the old Scrubs good was present. Ugh. :/

oh good, so i don't even have to bother having a look at what they call "season 9", right? :p

I'm willing to give it another chance.. They need to dial back the "everything must be funneh" stuff that plauged the final years of scrubs too...

I only watched ep 1

Oh dear...
You call that Scrubs?

What a fucking disgrace, this show has become.

I'm willing to give it another chance.. They need to dial back the "everything must be funneh" stuff that plauged the final years of scrubs too...
I feel like 24 is suffering from this, too. After the fifth season or so, it's been trying really hard to be cerebral and make you go "OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT", to the point where it's just gotten ridiculous, even by 24 standards.

I feel like 24 is suffering from this, too. After the fifth season or so, it's been trying really hard to be cerebral and make you go "OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT", to the point where it's just gotten ridiculous, even by 24 standards.

The Five year mark is always a problem for any show because interest in it begins to drop off. I find most shows dip after that point, i've already lost interest in scrubs, family guy and so on. in fact the only show i can think of off the top of my head that has consistently gotten better so far is NCIS.
Back on subject, i really think Scrubs has had its day. To let it fall from grace like this is just a insult to the show when it originally started. They should just kill the series now and let it live on through repeats and dvd viewings.

That was pretty good actually. Though I felt like Lucy was Elliot diluted, actually she and Carla need to do a couple of guest spots because it feels really weird without them and even weirder when I go back to watch previous seasons of Scrubs.