Random Thoughts....

I was concerned about all of mine.....

Why do fools fall in love?

Why am I not the queen?

Why are flies so damn annoying?

Why do advertisers think we'll buy something just because they yell at us?

Also, this conversation is probably moot, as I can't even keep a houseplant from dying, much less a minininjacoco.

I don't have anything to add really, I just wanted to quote that awesome last word.

Hmm, my torrent drive was nearly full so I've started the process of backing up what I want and clearing out what I don't need anymore. Always fun moving around a couple hundred GB of data.

I find the following solution works best
67396-delete-key.jpg

Srsly, as soon as you have 1TB+ of stuff, you never re-watch any of it. So I just download, watch, delete. Only stuff I save is TG since I can watch that forever and not get bored. That and Futurama.

We can rock/paper/scissors to determine which one of us gets to stick it in her po-wait, this isn't the NSFW one is it?

What has been read...

Yea.. It hurt like a MF. Couldn't do anything other than stay in bed face down for a week and I couldn't sit properly for four months.. Lets not get into my trips to the toilet.. :eek:

Actually, let's. I'm interested in how you could do...that... without sitting down. Hovering?

Just had a thought. What do think of when you think think of American Standard. How about Russian Standard.

The only thing that amazed me in that post is that american toilets are HELLA expensive. 900$ for a crapper? Fuck that. We can get a good one for 1/3rd the price.

Being one eye though, maybe I can get a monocle.

I emplore you to utilize the monocle, my good sir.

I guess it assumes everyone has a life and they don't want to catch up on four months of randomness.
You are incorrect. But it's good to see you back nonetheless :p

Why do fools fall in love?

Why am I not the queen?

Why are flies so damn annoying?

Why do advertisers think we'll buy something just because they yell at us?

1) because they are fools
2) because you're too purdy
3) it's their jobs
4) because it works.

got any more?

Why does my foot look 90 years old?

Why do rainbows suddenly appear?

How do the clouds stay up?

Why does morning come quickly when you're tired, and takes forever when you can't sleep?

Actually, let's. I'm interested in how you could do...that... without sitting down. Hovering?

You lean forward and hope everything ends up inside the bowl!

Well I rode the failtrain again last night (and then managed to flip it off the tracks and end up taking out a building full of handicapped orphans)

Great job man! get drunk, get upset about something and start sending angry textmessages, manage to alianate even more people! good one!

Why do women get angry suddenly and at completely random intervals?

Why does my foot look 90 years old?

Why do rainbows suddenly appear?

How do the clouds stay up?

Why does morning come quickly when you're tired, and takes forever when you can't sleep?

1) because you ARE 90 years old
2) because rainbows are like nature's ninjas, don't see them coming or leaving
3) they're liiiiightweight
4) because this is annoying and counterproductive

these are fun

Why do women get angry suddenly and at completely random intervals?

it isn't completely random, just every 28 ish days :p

I was going to say something like that but I cowered in fear of pissing off some not-a-dude's and getting neg-rep, lol.

Probably still will now that I have mentioned it, just to spite me lol.

I was going to say something like that but I cowered in fear of pissing off some not-a-dude's and getting neg-rep, lol.

Probably still will now that I have mentioned it, just to spite me lol.

nah, our not-a-dudes are good sports, they usually don't get offended by that sorta thing........unless its , you know, that time of the month :p

*ducks*

Not true, I get angry af my bf when he is an idiot, that's much more often :p

I'm supposed to get coursework done, but instead I'm sketching cars. Surprising?

^I'm suppoused to get thesis done, but instead I upgraded my interwebs. Suprising?

South park studios is down, goddammit! how am I supposed to waist time whithout online southpark? huh?

What does Most Awesome and Worthy King racingfan1 (PBUH) have to say on this? I vote for mandatory wing-tips.

I actually don't have a preference either way, I think I'll leave that as one of the few freedoms my subjects have choice in.

Also, I need to find the annoying commercials thread. When I come to power Old Navy commercials will not be so annoying.

Apparently mine aren't meant to take much more than ~5 working days. Let's hope it's not much more.

The glasses (two pairs, exactly the same) look modern and contemporary.
Hmm.

Yay glasses.

Mine are sort of a greyish silver with rhinestones at the top outer corners. The rhinestones don't stick out too much because the rest of my glasses are silver...and that's one of the many reasons I don't want to get new ones. I love these glasses.

I have glasses, but never use them. My right eye is weaker, I'm far-sighted in that one. I can manage without glasses just fine, and I've been told by my optometrist that if I used glasses all the time, the weak eye would get even weaker and I would actually need to use them all the time.

AUGHH HOMEWORK.

Seriously. Huge final project due tomorrow. Only 8 AM and I'm pooping bricks.

Here's hoping for no panic attacks as we rush to get it all done. It looks feasible.

Last edited: