Random Thoughts....

the drinking isent realy a problem ;) ......its just that, well im on leave.....and i'm Belgian so euhrmm :dunno:

So that just means you can enjoy good beers instead of say, Budweiser. Go pour yourself some La Chouffe and take it easy, man. :cool:

Budweiser is beer?

Budweiser is beer?

Never said it was. In some regions of the world, it's sold as an multi-purpose all-in-one bathroom cleaner and disinfectant, good for use on all ceramic tiles and surfaces. Also a common component in dog flea medicine.

that's way I decided to stay in ;)

the drinking isent realy a problem ;) ......its just that, well im on leave.....and i'm Belgian so euhrmm :dunno:
I didn't think it was either, or else I'd have recommended staying home with a nice cup of tea. I'm just saying I don't think you usually send ranty piss off everyone text messages when stone sober so perhaps getting pissed isn't to your advantage ATM. So instead send your tasty Belgian booze my way, and I'm sure I can figure out something to do with it.
Budweiser is beer?
No, not even by my standards.
Never said it was. In some regions of the world, it's sold as an multi-purpose all-in-one bathroom cleaner and disinfectant, good for use on all ceramic tiles and surfaces. Also a common component in dog flea medicine.
So THAT'S what you're supposed to do with it! I've been wondering because it sure as hell isn't for drinking and it definitely isn't for getting drunk. I'm not even sure it's alcoholic.

Budweiser=having sex on a boat.

It's sad too because Budweiser is a better Macro-lager, ever had High Life or Coors :barf:

Thanks for the congrats guys...and congrats Hidden_Hunter woohoo!

So yeah last night we went to a bar on Oxford Street that had a ping pong table. They were playing music off and iPod and the bartender came up to me and said if I created a playlist he'd buy us a drink, so I made one with all the crowd pleasing stuff (Kelis, MJ, Outkast, Kanye, that sort of thing) and he gave us a bottle of sparkling wine. That on top of what I had already drunk, plus the fact I'm still on anti-depressants...lol. I'm pretty sure I drunk dialled my boyfriend. Plus we drank all the milk with hot chocolates last night so now there's none to put in my tea.

Music question for people.

What's the Led Zeppelin song that, when listened to with headphones, it really feels like it's swimming around your head?!!

I listened to it a few weeks ago, and can't for the life of me remember the name of it!!:?

Heeeelp!!! I want it!!!

By construction workers.

What's the Led Zeppelin song that, when listened to with headphones, it really feels like it's swimming around your head?!!

I listened to it a few weeks ago, and can't for the life of me remember the name of it!!:?

Heeeelp!!! I want it!!!

Sounds interesting. Anyone know what it is (and if it's stairway, Im going to shoot you.)

Heeeelp!!! I want it!!!

Immigrant Song? Black Dog? Whole lotta love? The Lemon Song?