Random Thoughts....

The Guess Who > Any Swedish band :p

[couple of old farts]

CANADA F*CK YA

random thought generated from this post: The Burton Cummings theatre is old and crumbling... kind of like Burton Cummings himself...

Some of my brothers friends came from California, and all they wanted was Amish food. Tried to explain to them Amish food is the most generic boring food on the planet, and that we had to drive 45 minutes to get somewhere rural enough to have an Amish restaurant (and no beer!) But that's all they wanted, so they got their Amish food and got some snow too. Think tonight there gonna want some flavor in their food.

Top tip, if your in Indiana or Pennsylvania, Amish food may sound good, but it really just tastes like cow shit. . . literally.
We have "Homestead Heritage" here--basically, some off-shoot of some kind of Amish-like people. Some of the folks I know swear by their soup and breat mix, but I haven't tried it yet.

Then again, I don't think civilization would be quite right without the use of Tabasco sauce. On everything. Yep.
The rules of driving on snow:

1) respect the snow
2) don't drive like it's dry and warm, you twit
3) slow down, for the love of god just slow down a little bit
4) give yourself 1.5-2 times the stopping distance
5) GENTLE acceleration, mmkay?
6) if you start slipping just stay calm and you'll be fine
7) parking lot drifting ^_^
Haha, it's not me that I'm worried about. Texans + ice = death.
on other news, Phineas & Ferb is officially the only worthy stuff in Disney channel
^Truth. P&F is hilarious.

I said twilight was crap....in a room full of girls.....it didn't go well.

I said twilight was crap....in a room full of girls.....it didn't go well.

That is what we commonly call a "poor decision".:D Self preservation is a necessary life skill.

Well excuuuuuuse me for not thinking of filming when I'm running for my fucking life

Actually, your satellite thingy that you use to keep track on us, shouldn't that be giving you a live feed on what's happening

Last edited:
Actually, your satellite tracking thingy that you use to keep track on us, shouldn't that be giving you a live feed on what's happening

It is only text updates. I haven't gotten the high resolution cameras fitted yet.

Bloody back is keeping me awake. Thank god for Youtube, Finalgear and Omegle.

Spanish Flea is one of those songs that just makes you smile as you listen to it. Sort of like The Gonk and Yakety Sax.

Seriously, listen to these and try not to crack even a smirk...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66m52YFZBg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU[/YOUTUBE]

My mom keeps using the PS2 joystick like a wii controller :lol:

My mom keeps using the PS2 joystick like a wii controller :lol:

My mother is treating all electronics as they were a cage filled with demons. Everything new is very dangerous, and should be avoided as much as possible.

Damn you and your manwrapping skills. You just made me feel REALLY guilty about my mom's birthday present, which I had completely planned on giving as wrapped by the store like this:
100_3718.jpg

But which I have now at least attempted to put in a box and pathetically cover in paper I picked out just for her at the last birthday. I'll get a big silver bow if I'm up early enough in the morning:
100_3719.jpg

And you also made me remember I completely forgot the stupid cake I said I'd bake. Carrot cake. Not only are they a pain to make, they aren't even good to eat after. BLECH. I'll be in the kitchen.

Damn you and your manwrapping skills. You just made me feel REALLY guilty about my mom's birthday present, which I had completely planned on giving as wrapped by the store like this:

But which I have now at least attempted to put in a box and pathetically cover in paper I picked out just for her at the last birthday. I'll get a big silver bow if I'm up early enough in the morning:

And you also made me remember I completely forgot the stupid cake I said I'd bake. Carrot cake. Not only are they a pain to make, they aren't even good to eat after. BLECH. I'll be in the kitchen.

Oh, no. :lol:

What you see from me is the result of years of practice, and weeks of shopping for paper, ribbon, little decorative bits and the seal stuff. It still takes me 5 minutes to get the bow to look like that, and don't get me started on the seal holding on the gift tag (at least I have a much better idea of the process after doing this one) :lol: The real little jingle bells in the center of the bow are apparently my signature.

Trust me, there is no reason to go to my lengths to wrap stuff, I only do it because I'm bored, and I have a reputation for doing them like this every year. Last year my cousin threatened to outdo me this year, so I went a little extra just in case he remembered :mrgreen:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/12/04/IMG_2579.jpg

First the pens, now the gift wrapping.
You are a peculiar man. :lol: