We don't have a thread on Dollhouse yet?

maybe with a bit of luck Whedon will be able to do much like Firefly and be able to wrap plot elements up with a film. Such a shame since this series had so much untapped potential.

I just watched the eps the aired on Friday, my god were they good I did not expect that last twist.

The month break didn't help, and not really doing any hyping AT ALL during that month didn't help either. Then Fux is like "quick, quick, do it now while they're on break, then people will think we stopped showing it alltogether and won't start watching it once it comes back and we won't have to think about maybe renewing it since nobody will be watching"

I rather have an awesome two-season series than a mediocre more-season series. And oh my gods, S2 of Dollhouse is most definitely awesome. It was a really, really nice twist they played there. I'm curious what happens next. I have a few thoughts, but I'm wrong anyway so I don't share them. :D

These past two episodes were even better than the last two, and it wasn't just a little better it was 'oh my god, I must have more!'. This is damn good television, these two eps had epitaph one level quality. If more people start watching; this will definately become a mega hit.
'

I really doubt Fox will give this a second (or 3rd?) chance, but we can hope a lot of people are watching these last few episodes. It sure as hell deserves it.

I don't know why Whedon came back to Fox for this after what happened with Firefly. Hopefully if/when he thinks of something new again, hell take it somewhere where it gets watched by more people who appreciate his stuff.

I really doubt Fox will give this a second (or 3rd?) chance, but we can hope a lot of people are watching these last few episodes. It sure as hell deserves it.

I don't know why Whedon came back to Fox for this after what happened with Firefly. Hopefully if/when he thinks of something new again, hell take it somewhere where it gets watched by more people who appreciate his stuff.

Maybe hopefully this can be taken to a cable channel.

Summer Glau was in the episodes last week. ;) And she didn't live up to the hype.

But anyway, the latest eps (2.07 and 2.08) were great. 2.07 was especially wicked. But I didn't really understand what was going on - was DeWitt dollified, like the senator last week? And why was she put back in charge between the two eps?

Lately, Dollhouse has become the current definition of what I call good serial television. I really need to get a good replacement after it finishes...

^ Nah, Echo ran off somewhere and they couldn't find her so she was demoted.

perhaps they could do direct to dvd movies? kind of like what happened with Stargate SG-1 or Futurama?

she was demoted.
I understood she was demoted, but her behaviour seemed so out-of-type submissive that I it raised my suspicions. And apparently handing over the blueprints was enough to reinstate her... so now we seem to have only Paul, Boyd, Echo and perhaps Topher as the good guys.

^ Who knows; this show is full of of surprises since she did remark about how we (the dollhouse) didn't look after the safety of the dolls like we (the dollhouse) did when she was in charge.

holy shit... the latest two episodes were awesome!

really had me sitting at the edge of my seat thinking "holy shit whats going to happen next???" the whole way through.

and the ending to the last episode was as awesome as it was unexpected. yes I spoilered this, because the ending was pretty much the opposite of what I expected. so saying its unexpected could possibly give it away if you think about it. reverse psychology and all that.

holy shit... the latest two episodes were awesome!

really had me sitting at the edge of my seat thinking "holy shit whats going to happen next???" the whole way through.

and the ending to the last episode was as awesome as it was unexpected. yes I spoilered this, because the ending was pretty much the opposite of what I expected. so saying its unexpected could possibly give it away if you think about it. reverse psychology and all that.

Holy fuck; I totally agree; the ending was fucking pure unadultered awesome. Can't wait for next week.

I was like hooray Adelle is good! What happened to everyone else? and then the camera zoomed out and I was like fuck yes. That end shot with everybody in the same room was epic.

Holy fucking awesomeness! This week's treatment was great! I can hardly wait for the finale!

And the ending nearly had be jump off the couch and cheer out loud. As soon as Echo talked about her discoveries, I knew it was Adelle she spoke to, and thought "yay conspiracy?!" - and when the rest of the gang came into view I thought "YIIIEEEHAAA!!! Conspiracy!"

this is canceled too now? :(
All the shows I like with Eliza Dushku in them get canceled :x
Anyone else remember tru calling?

Well, I almost gave up on Dollhouse but decided to watch S02E05-10. Wise choice. Damn, can't wait for next week.

Yah, you'll have to wait till January. It's taking a week off for Christmas.

Bump!

Dollhouse has returned! This latest episode was very good but not as spectacular as the last two; but it was EPIC at the end; this episode will fuck your mind up.

- Holy crap Whiskey headshoted Summer Glau! Why?
- WTF! Boyd is co head of Rossum!
- Damn Adelle is awesome with the gun
- Topher might be able to bring back Bennett? WTF!
- Dominic escaped from the attic!