Stupid Driver Stories

I washed my car. Something that only happens occasionally due to water restrictions. More dam scratches from people who cannot park, banging doors and probably shopping trolleys. I'm tired of it.

And if you're the 17 year old dickhead in the black HSV that was following me home today on the twisty back roads, when I'm doing over 110 kph I want to be able to see at LEAST your numberplate in my rearview, not just from your dashboard back. And when you've got the phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other, please be elsewhere kill someone else. Not me. I'm busy.

Interestingly, I must say I have far less problems with bus drivers than with any other cathegory of drivers. don't know why, maybe they are just so slow that I can see with miles of advance what they are going to do, but really don't know. Then I know the second less problematic cathegory for me are taxi drivers (maybe because if I get upset I can be as bastard as them and pay them back... I don't know).

However, my list of obnoxiousness is:

-bus drivers
-fire trucks/ambulances
-lorry drivers if you are faster than them (even if they get dangerous instantly if they do something wrong)
-taxi drivers
-standard, average sized cars
-rustboxes on wheels
-ricers
-bikers
-SUVs or cock-driven executive cars
-police cars
-lorry drivers if you are slower than them
-mopads or Harley-style bikes.
-cyclists (they get on top only because they manage to get dangerous even though they have a very light, very slow vehicle without an engine).

-------------------

I washed my car. Something that only happens occasionally due to water restrictions. More dam scratches from people who cannot park, banging doors and probably shopping trolleys. I'm tired of it.

I couldn't agree more with you.

Last edited:
I was in spain this summer. On the camp place there was a very steep hill. One day me and my dad stood on the middle of that hill and we start to hear a "ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm" from the car comming down the hill. When he drives past us we see that it's because the idiot has put the car into reverse a driven forwards down the hill! :wall:

Last edited:
If you think that's bad... My dickface neighbors dropped a beer bottle on my trunk, nice dent in it now........

If they didn't offer to fix it then there must be revenge. It's a moral imperative.

Set their children on fire.

Blind, I love the way you think.

But it also scares me.

I saw one of these ladies the other day that somehow manages to endanger everyone around her despite driving a vehicle as tiny as a fly. She entered the Autobahn A3 in front of us. The truck already driving on the A3 along our cars was so kind to change to the middle one of the three lanes to make way for us. Once on the A3, we dropped back a little to make way for the truck to change back to the right lane, where he usually is. The lady however thought different. She just accelerated up to the exact same speed as the truck and stayed there.

But the truck started to hold up the following traffic big time, so he put on his indicators to imply that he'd like to change to the right lane. The lady however didn't do anything at all, she just sat in her lane, completely ignoring the outside life. The truck driver then blew his horn to adivse her of his presence. Not that it would be possible for anyone in any way, shape or form to overlook a 40-ton-truck when sitting in a car that's about as big as one of its tires, but anyway...

The lady finally understood what's going on, so she braked quite hard to make way for the truck. The truck immediately changed to the right lane, and the traffic started flowing along again. Now, the lady noticed that there is a hugeass truck in front of her, which, as we all know, many drivers simply can't accept, even if they only want to go 1 km/h faster than their newly discovered obstacle. So the lady indicated to the left and started changing lanes. Of course, the Audi A6 being right beside her wasn't too happy about that. It wasn't like he was to be missed as well, since the car was twice as big as the shoe the lady was driving, fully illuminated and simply flowing along with the surrounding traffic nicely.

She however for some reason decided that she has the right to pull over, so she continued to change lanes. The Audi actually had to pull a bit to the left to avoid a collision, blowing his horn. This animated the lady to give up her attempt to go bananas on the Audi and to pull back to her lane, let him pass and then change to the middle. Since she didn't accelerate at all after she had arrived there, we were easily able to pull along to see what's going on. Well ... all her windows (including the windscreen) were fully fogged up.

"Well officer, how should I have seen the truck and the limousine? I couldn't look out of my windows!"

:rolleyes:

If I am accelerating to merge onto the freeway, and you're beside me decelerating to pull off of the freeway, it's not a threat to your manhood to slow down further and allow me in front of you - it's just good highway manners.

Accelerating and then sharply swerving in front of me to make your exit - well, that just makes you a dick.

If I am accelerating to merge onto the freeway, and you're beside me decelerating to pull off of the freeway, it's not a threat to your manhood to slow down further and allow me in front of you - it's just good highway manners.

Accelerating and then sharply swerving in front of me to make your exit - well, that just makes you a dick.
There's something similar like that here, but in each case, it's where 3 highways meet in the middle. There's at least one wreck a week there. Everyone has to keep up a decent speed, so as to not get run over.

Conversely if you are merging onto a highway FUCKING ACCELERATE. Half the time I do what you just described because whoever is getting on is driving same speed as me even if I let off they just match speed.....

*another woman driving in a stupid way*

It's because of women like this that I believe the roads would be a safer place if women weren't allowed to drive anymore. And elderly people.

I'm tired of idiots parking like assholes, especially with the holiday shopping season and the limited parking.

I've started folding the side mirrors in on douchebag parkers.

One of these days I might end up "folding" a mirror that isn't made to fold.

It's because of women like this that I believe the roads would be a safer place if women weren't allowed to drive anymore. And elderly people.

Oh yes, only women never men :rolleyes:
You know how men pay more for car insurance? Think about why that may be for a few minutes. There are plenty of news reports on how another guy in his 20 on his way back from a bar drove his car onto the sidewalk and mowed someone over.

I believe the statistics say that men (especially ages 16-25) are more likely to get into a car crash, however, if you look at it per miles driven, women are more likely.

So men are more likely overall, but they tend to drive more.
Women are more likely to have a crash per every mile driven.

As they say, there are lies, damned lies and statistics. It's all in how you manipulate the numbers.

I believe the statistics say that men (especially ages 16-25) are more likely to get into a car crash, however, if you look at it per miles driven, women are more likely.

So men are more likely overall, but they tend to drive more.
Women are more likely to have a crash per every mile driven.

As they say, there are lies, damned lies and statistics. It's all in how you manipulate the numbers.

I can vouch for this. Most women I know rarely drive (It's too pedestrian for their high-end pampered tastes - they want their "guy friends" to do it) - but when they do, I can't recall a single trip that's gone by without one near-death experience. And I'm talking about stuff like "Driving to lunch 8 blocks away" - and the number of incidents per trip is higher than man-piloted stuff like "Driving to White Castle 2 states away in the middle of the night because it felt like a good idea at the time"

Last edited:
Oh yes, only women never men :rolleyes:
You know how men pay more for car insurance? Think about why that may be for a few minutes. There are plenty of news reports on how another guy in his 20 on his way back from a bar drove his car onto the sidewalk and mowed someone over.
Men are more likely to have a life-threatening, single car accident. Women, on the other hand, are more likely to bump into a poll/curb/pedestrian/car at a very slow rate of speed, and thus not really hurt their car.