Random Thoughts....

I do not have pizza at all :( I was only commenting on it being tasty.

Lasagna does pwn pizza, but it's much harder to microwave and enjoy.

Microwaved pizza?! That actually does resemble lasagna a bit, so soggy and gross. That's why I have my leftover pizza cold (can't be arsed to turn on the oven just to warm pizza).

I'm in a horribly argumentative mood tonight, which means I'm having to just sit here and keep my mouth shut, which means I'm bored as hell. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, pizza + toaster oven = mega win
Faster than regular oven, bizzillion times better than microwave. I've heard a skillet is effective too.

Last edited:
EDIT: Too slow! Yup- the oven or actually, I always use my handy toaster oven. Yum!

Toaster ovens are the best!

Last edited:
What is it with everyone having pizza tonight? o_O

:lmao:

I just ordered a pizza from Papa Johns.

bitch fight
One of the reasons I don't have sex is I have standards, for example, if you were a guy I would never date you because you are a nasty person who attacks people for having low self esteem. People like that are not worth my time. Like you said it's not all about sex, and frankly your personality disgusts me.

Right.. "standards", I don't think that's your only hang up there sweetie. So far I've only seen you complain about various parts on your body, how you hate them, how you wish you didn't have to deal with it, etc.etc. I haven't been on this board as long as you and other people, but I'm pretty damned sure that most people on this board are tired of your self-pity posts. I can imagine it's not all that grand to deal with what you have to deal with, but honestly, do you have to bring it up weekly? Sorry but it seems like I'm the only person to have told you to knock it off.

If being OPEN about sex disgusts you and me telling you to knock it off with your pity-party, then you need to grow up. Fast.

Don't worry there will be no more of this. I have put her on ignore.

:love: :love:

Good, I can make fun of you and you won't notice!

Well, crap. I burnt my pizza.

Also: football = beer! Pizza, wings, BBQ...optional. But beer is mandatory.

my toaster oven is small and slower then the real one

I just heard a big bang, so either someone has fireworks or the dump truck that just went by crashed.

Yes I wouldn't think twice that she is not a normal girl. In fact if he/she said "I want to wait until marriage" then so be it. They do, doesn't make them abnormal in anyways.

Actually, it does. Most girls are not virgins by the time they reach age 25. I'm not saying there's something wrong with the ones who are, just that they're not like the majority, i.e. abnormal. That word doesn't have the negative connotations you're ascribing to it.

I honestly think that if you're in your mid to late twenties or more, then this whole typecasting doesn't pertain to you and usually doesn't. After thinking about it think it's more puerile and high-schoolish to be calling some girl a slut. I know the world still may not work this way but if I met a 24 year old girl who told me she had numerous boyfriends I wouldn't say anything.

In fact this was the situation with my ex. She was my first, I was her seventh. When she and I sort of moved ahead of the boundary of friendship, and she REALLY "opened up", she kept calling HERSELF a slut and feeling bad at first. I had to assuage her and I honestly didn't care about her past boyfriends. I liked her for who she is, not who she was or what/who she was doing in the past. So long as she wasn't a mass murderer or sommat.

Yeah, I think most people get over the "you're such a slut" thing about the same time "being popular" becomes moot. I kind of like the word slut, and have used it to describe myself quite often (as you'll notice if you take a gander around NSFW). To me it means that I'm someone who enjoys lots of sex with lots of people. It means that it doesn't take a lot of effort to get into my pants. I see nothing wrong with this.

As for virgins being worse at sex: you just are. Sorry that's blunt, but it's true. You're no good at anything until you get some experience at it, and sex is no exception. I'm not saying you don't have the capacity to be awesome in bed, just that you haven't yet gotten there.

:lmao:

I just ordered a pizza from Papa Johns.

bitch fight
Right.. "standards", I don't think that's your only hang up there sweetie. So far I've only seen you complain about various parts on your body, how you hate them, how you wish you didn't have to deal with it, etc.etc. I haven't been on this board as long as you and other people, but I'm pretty damned sure that most people on this board are tired of your self-pity posts. I can imagine it's not all that grand to deal with what you have to deal with, but honestly, do you have to bring it up weekly? Sorry but it seems like I'm the only person to have told you to knock it off.

If being OPEN about sex disgusts you and me telling you to knock it off with your pity-party, then you need to grow up. Fast.

:love: :love:

Good, I can make fun of you and you won't notice!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've found 30 seconds in the microwave to warm the middle then putting the pizza into the toaster oven on the low setting for outer layer warming and crisping yields a piece nearly indistinguishable from fresh pizza.