Random Thoughts....

Well, I'd have some, but no monies, and my parents aren't drinkers.

So someone give me a job so I can move out?

Aha. Understandable.

Also, I want my packages! Grr.

Well heck...I want pizza now too!

But, I have a bottle of wine, so, I'm happy.

Pizza-less...but..

*wonders if there's still pizza in the freezer*

I can't have pizza and I can't have lasagne because we don't have any in the freezer (Mccains frozen pizza FTW...don't ask why I love it, I just do) and I prefer recooked lasagne over pizza, because pizza's preferbly better eaten cold (after being cooked, that is), therefore you won't eat a soggy pizza. I like soggy lasagne though.

And Hidden Hunter, I don't know where they've gone. I thought I saw watto a while back but ambermorn I don't know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Right.. "standards", I don't think that's your only hang up there sweetie. So far I've only seen you complain about various parts on your body, how you hate them, how you wish you didn't have to deal with it, etc.etc. I haven't been on this board as long as you and other people, but I'm pretty damned sure that most people on this board are tired of your self-pity posts. I can imagine it's not all that grand to deal with what you have to deal with, but honestly, do you have to bring it up weekly? Sorry but it seems like I'm the only person to have told you to knock it off.

If being OPEN about sex disgusts you and me telling you to knock it off with your pity-party, then you need to grow up. Fast.

Good, I can make fun of you and you won't notice!
Unless of course it is quoted.
I have never - reped someone before congrats.

Mentioning I am a virgin is not complaining about myself. Who is bringing that shit up. You. YOU keep bringing up that shit when I don't. Weekly = one time a week ago?

Being open about sex disgusts me? Lol wut? Where the fuck did that come from? Because I haven't had any? You don't even make sense.

Oh, btw. When you first joined this board a friend who I will not name told me you were a nasty bitch and he hated you.
When I made that post about how awful you are?
WIN, YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT (no offense meant), also, I think so too
Got that as a +rep. Sorry hun people are sick of YOUR bull as well.

Nice to know you are so low you talk about people when they can't see. You are an excellent example of a bad woman stereotype. At least everyone here can now see how trustworthy you are.

Also, hey idiot? You don't like my posts? Ignore button is the adult option. Making nasty comments to me every chance you get and attacking me once I can't see your posts is massively immature. The one who needs to grow up is YOU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay
BOTH of you girls, either knock it off or take it to private messaging - else I trot out the "attention whore" pictures and embarrassing quotes. :p

I don't want to take it to anything. I just want it done and her to put me on ignore like a grown up instead of making secret comments insulting me like a 6th grader :roll:
Sorry to everyone on the forum. This is a man forum there should not be retarded preteen esk girl fights :/

But yeah the pictures are pretty whorish I always regret posting them. Thankfully I use photobucket not pyrefire so I can always remove when I come to my senses.
I think quoting me trying to understand how cars work would be more embarrassing than any sex related thing though. :lol:

^
I think it's a bit too late for that, but I always wonder why go for the hair when you can easily punch her in the face?

I know that anything loose is the first thing that a person grabs on in a fight (ie hair), but surely if they wanted to do no good to the other person, am I the only one that thinks of going for the groin?

Hey Blind, are you familiar with any of the ski resorts around Park City?

^ you have to aim more for girls :lol:

Also, fuck scratching I did get to black belt a few year back I have retained a bit of real fighting skills :p

And give kat tasty soda plzthanks

Also it is worth mentioning, she is currently offline so hopefully it will be awhile until she comes back and replies Or maybe she will go away all together so I can enjoy my foruming without the knowledge she is probably mocking my every post.

Last edited:
Hey Blind, are you familiar with any of the ski resorts around Park City?

There are three in the Park City area, Park City Ski Resort, Deer Valley (no snowboards allowed) and The Canyons. All are quite good an very expensive. They are destination resorts that cater to out-of-towners. I personally don't like Deer Valley because they have been building condos and houses up there like mad for years. Even in mid winter there is construction going on and skiing sucks to the sound of table saws and nail guns. Also, with all the new buildings it's like skiing down a residential street half the time. Not fun.

I recommend Brighton in Big Cottonwood Canyon if you're a boarder and Alta in Little Cottonwood Canyon if you're a skier (no snowboards there either).

Solitude and Snowbird are good resorts also.

I am a black belt too, but a lousy one to be honest. Not a good fighter, but great in kata (Seikukan Karate-Do). Apparently, I can do a mean roundhouse kick, but most of the time I'm a bit terrified whilst sparring.