The who have Top Gear insulted this week thread

As one of the people who commented said, if it wasn't carefully planned out, we'd be reading an article on how arrogant and irresponsible TG are...
No mention of "the incident" ? :p

I won't quote it here for Spoilers but the intro to the X5M is going to provoke hundreds of complaints, I think we can be sure of that!

And Mr Needham's not going to be overly happy either...

^^Or 2 german manufacturers!

^ I know, good, isn't it? :p

The Hands rhyme will get them into some bother by well the Irish.

Top Gear can be hated as well as Henry:lol:

Top Gear can be hated as well as Henry:lol:

Well let's say that not everybody likes TG, just ask Bonnie Greer this week:

The overwhelming majority of paedophiles, murderers, war-mongers and football hooligans are white males and all we got in return was beans on toast and Top Gear.

To be fair she was responding to a lame and moronic comment made by Rod Little that I won't glorify by posting it.

was watching Live at the Apollo on Dave just now and Russell Howard summed things up perfectly. As he was speaking i couldn't help thinking "yup thats not only the Daily Mail but those who buy into what they print as well"
A quick search on youtube resulted in finding it for all to see. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEE0UmFWUeo[/YOUTUBE]

Yep, plenty of complaints. :lol:

I can hear the furious clicking of spittle-flecked Daily Mail keyboards from here...
edit: and an angry bloke on twitter, who's profile pic makes him look like a smug git.

Last edited:
Anything yet?

Or did hundreds of avid complainers simultaneously collapse from a heart attack from the excitement of all the tom-foolery?:p

Did the Daily Mail explode or something?

Anything yet?

Or did hundreds of avid complainers simultaneously collapse from a heart attack from the excitement of all the tom-foolery?:p

Did the Daily Mail explode or something?

Nah they were too busy being arsewipes about Akmal Shaikh